Do you already have a “dark mode” The WhatsApp? Well now you should try this new tool. This has been implemented for a long time on smartphones running the Android and iOS operating systems. But now an amazing trick has been discovered that allows you to activate the “ultra dark” mode that very few have tried on their devices. By activating it, you can save more battery. How do you do that?
The WhatsApp executed “dark road” Not only To improve your team’s performance or independence, but also to avoid the now common visual fatigue, which is the same thing that will avoid affecting your eyes while manipulating your conversations.
But if what you want is to see a file Application Otherwise, these are the steps that you must perform in your device. Best of all, it is not necessary to download third-party apps or much less software like APK files of questionable origin.
however The WhatsApp It will help you improve the appearance of all your conversations, including those in groups or video calls that you make from your mobile phone.
How to activate “SUPER DARK” mode for WhatsApp
As mentioned earlier, it is not necessary to install anything, nor should you check the settings of your mobile device. You just have to be attentive to The WhatsApp.
- First of all, if your cell phone is already active in the “dark mode” in The WhatsAppYou will need to do the following.
- First, it will be the WhatsApp update on your Android or iOS device.
- After that go to Settings and tap on Chats.
- There you will see a section that says “Wallpaper”.
- Click on it and a bar will be displayed where you can select the contrast in which you want the wallpaper.
- You even have a chance to decide if you want wallpaper The WhatsApp It can be seen with or without shapes.
- We put it at maximum contrast and that’s it.
- The main color you normally see on WhatsApp now appears to be blacker with contrast, ready to turn off certain pixels on your mobile device if it has an OLED screen.
- With this, you will have a “very dark” WhatsApp mode. Did you know? You can also adjust the color to your liking like yellow, green, pink, blue, light blue, neon and even red.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”