The WhatsApp It never stops developing new tools for all servers in the world. For example, now it is possible to hide a “online”, create your own avatar and even make calls or video calls with about a maximum of 32 people.
However, there is more: one of them is a simple trick that few have realized, it is a curiosity. Do you know how to activate the hidden camera inside The WhatsApp On your Android phone or iPhone? Well, here we tell you.
Remember that it is not necessary to install third party apps or anything like that that tends to break the privacy of your conversations.
How to activate the hidden camera in WhatsApp
- In the case of Android devices, a secret menu will appear.
- In that we can not only appreciate the function of sharing, application information or deletion.
- But also the name of the last 4 people we spoke with.
- This way we can quickly start a conversation with that user.
- However, there is something very interesting about iPhones.
- If we press the WhatsApp icon in the Apple terminals, another menu will appear.
- There we can not just our QR code, start a new conversation or search for a conversation.
- We also have the option to “Modify Home Screen”, “Share App” or “Delete App”.
- But the most interesting is the “hidden camera”.
- If we press it automatically, we can send a photo we took to our friends or post it to our states
- Now that you know that, then try it, it will look interesting to you.
What do I do if WhatsApp has blocked my WhatsApp Plus account?
- The first thing that will appear when WhatsApp bans your WhatsApp Plus account is a tick.
- This counter usually sets a fixed time.
- Most of them are 24 hours, which is the time when you won’t be able to use WhatsApp for anything in the world.
- You also won’t be able to receive or make a backup.
- The best thing that you can do to fix the problem is to uninstall WhatsApp Plus.
- At that moment, you have to download the regular WhatsApp from Google Play.
- Once this is done, try to go to Settings, Apps, WhatsApp, and delete the cache.
- Now log in again with WhatsApp and you will see that you can now log in to chat with all your friends.
- If the counter continues, it is best to wait for that time.
- Remember that it is better to use regular WhatsApp, because if the Meta app again detects that you are using WhatsApp Plus, it will be able to delete your number for life.
Download WhatsApp Plus APK anti-ban: Latest Version 2023
- The first thing you should do, in case you get banned, is completely uninstall WhatsApp Plus.
- If a counter appears, it is best to wait for it to end.
- In doing so, you will need to download this version of the anti-ban WhatsApp Plus.
- For this we leave you connection From the latest APK version as of March 2023.
- When you get it, grant the corresponding permissions to WhatsApp Plus so that it can be installed.
- Once everything is done, you will be able to use the anti-ban version of WhatsApp Plus.
Why doesn’t your WhatsApp contact show “Online” or “Typing…”?
- There are only three possible reasons why the features we mentioned above may not appear when you receive a reply to a message.
- The first, when they perform the trick of activating Airplane Mode > then answer a message The WhatsApp > Close the application using the Home or Start button > Proceed to deactivate the mode > This will cause the connection to not appear Connected and Typing….
- Second, when downloaded Whatsapp beta, the app beta program where they can use the new features before anyone else. In Android Beta, it’s possible to hide “Online” for “Everyone”, but “Write…” is not yet possible.
- Thirdly and lastly, when they hide these words with the help of an “unofficial” version of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc., the APK files are changed with more features than the stable version.
How to install WhatsApp Desktop Beta for Windows?
- It is important to clarify that the link that we will provide you with below was obtained from the official website of The WhatsApp.
- It is not recommended to download the trial version through third party or unknown pages.
- To download and install WhatsApp Desktop on Windows, click here here.
- It will install automatically, so just open the file and scan the QR code to link your account.
It is not yet known when the “multi-device” mode will officially appear in the regular app, since we remember that they have yet to build the app for Android and iPad tablets, but when all these new features are discovered, we can be sure that the functionality is on track.
How to enable WhatsApp newsletters?
- The functionality is still in the development stage, but some users can already test it in the release WhatsApp beta for AndroidWe’ll tell you later how to get it.
- It is necessary to emphasize that the newsletters will be shown in chronological order without any hidden priority.
- It also does not contain ads at the moment and there is no sign of algorithmic recommendations.
- You will have control over who follows.
- The bulletins are located on the Countries tab.
- Here you will notice a change in the stories and at the bottom of the Newsletter section
- Click the Find Newsletter button to start reading and following the bloggers you like the most
- If you click the cross icon on the right, you can create your own blog.
The trick to remove Frequent Contacts from WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the app and get into the personal conversation that is a recurring one.
- To see if a contact is a frequent one, try forwarding a message or a multimedia file > your contact list will appear, but with a section called Frequent.
- Inside the chat, tap on the three dots icon present in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on the “More” > “Empty chat” option.
- Finally, try forwarding a file again and that contact will disappear from your Frequently Asked List.
These are the emojis your contacts can misinterpret
- Emoji for like or thumbs up: Many use it to indicate that they like something or agree with someone, however, on some occasions it comes across as rude, provocative, or aggressive. “It has great vibrations to close your mouth. The thumbs up symbol indicates that you do not know how to communicate and You think you know everythingRelationship therapist Jeff Gunter expressed the medium one minute.
- Dizzy face: The specialist confirms that this icon expresses that you are upset, insecure, constipated, and even drunk, as its true meaning says that you should use it when you are in a state of love or contentment. Imagine you’re sending it to your workgroup without any kind of text message, and your colleagues and bosses will think you’re going to work drunk.
- angel emoji: Users usually share it to express that they’re religious or charming, but Guenther points out that sometimes they’re seen as showing insecurities or a way of not wanting to take responsibility for your actions.
How to use the drag and drop feature of WhatsApp
If you have an iPhone, there is no doubt that this new feature of dragging and dropping content will come in very handy. So, we let you know what are the steps to follow.
- The first step is to open the Photos app or any other app where you have a photo, text, video, and more.
- Next, put your finger on whatever content you choose.
- Without releasing your finger from the screen, use another finger to access the iPhone Home screen.
How to activate the “WhatsApp for cheaters” mode?
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates on the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, enter your cell phone’s Settings, find it with a cog or gear icon.
- The next step is to find the section that says “Advanced Functions” and click on it.
- Click on the option called “Dual Messenger”.
- Turn on the WhatsApp switch, by default it will appear disabled.
- Android will ask if you want to install a second copy of The WhatsApppress the “Install” button.
- Exit Settings and go to the section where all your apps are located, here you will see two apps for WhatsApp, one of which has an orange icon in the lower right part.
- Open it and you can register a new account with a different phone number than the one you are using.
- This is how to manage two different accounts on the same phone, do you use “Whatsapp for infidels“?
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android?
- First, go to the Android Google Play Store and search for the app. The WhatsApp.
- Tap on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find the option “Be a Beta Tester” and click on it. If you don’t see it, access this connection to go straight.
- Now, hit the “Become a validator” button.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a bit for the WhatsApp Beta download to start.
What does the moon icon mean in WhatsApp Plus
The exclusive option of WhatsApp Plus is full of myths and facts. So today we will teach you all about it.
- First of all, it’s not a function of being able to enable Airplane Mode or something.
- When you press it, the option to change the color of the application will appear at the bottom.
Follow us on our social networks:
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”