Have you come before The WhatsApp letter in capital letters? Well, there is a way to be able to type “upside down” in all of the app’s conversations, and best of all, you don’t have to install any weird apps or ones that steal your personal information.
It should be noted that The WhatsApp It not only adds this, but other functions such as the disappearance of the “internet”, the possibility to leave a group without leaving a trace and even knowing how many people you chat with per day and with whom by entering from the settings.
To be able to write “backwards” there is no need to download softwareOn the contrary, we will give you a website responsible for doing it for you. There is also no need to download a special keyboard.
How to write “back” in WhatsApp and surprise your friends
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now you just have to open any chat.
- At that moment, enter the following from any browser Link by FlipText.
- Type your message and at the bottom, in the second box, it will appear ‘upside down’.
- Just copy and paste it into a WhatsApp conversation.
- Send it and go. Your friend will be surprised.
- If you want to send another text, you need to perform the same steps as above.
How to remove the “Verification code changed” message from WhatsApp
- Before entering this space, it is best to update WhatsApp.
- At that time, enter the application and go to Settings and click on Account.
- Then you should go to Security and there you will see an active tab saying “Show security notifications on this phone”.
- All you have to do is disable the button.
- With this you will never see the ‘Security code changed’ message for a particular person in the future.
- If you want to delete the previous one, what you need to do is delete the entire conversation.
- Remember that WhatsApp is always changing the security code so that your chats are end-to-end encrypted.
- This way no one except you and your interlocutor will be able to find out what they are talking about.
How to put music in your WhatsApp statuses
- The first thing you should do is open the music streaming app of your choice.
- Then play the song that you want to share in your WhatsApp statuses.
- When you do, go to WhatsApp and tap on Countries.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”