WhatsApp | How do you know if your conversations are cloned | Android | Smart phones | Mobile phones | trick | nda | nnni | sports game
If you will use The WhatsApp For all kinds of things, we have to tell you that the Meta app has a number of risks that you should be aware of. It turns out that the app activated its own multi-device mode a few weeks ago, where you can use your chats on any platform without having your phone next to you..
Have you noticed something strange lately in your conversations? The WhatsApp? If you see that someone replied for you or opened a message, then all your conversations have been cloned. How can I remove it? They give you in MAG all possible steps.
Look: List of mobile phones that will stop using WhatsApp as of May 31
How to know if they have cloned your WhatsAPP on your cell phone
- The first thing you should do is log into WhatsApp.
- There go to Settings and tap on “Paired Devices”.
- At that moment, you should check if one of these cell phones or laptops belongs to you.
- In the event that you do not remember whether you have logged into a new device, it is better to delete it.
- This way you can block the way to your WhatsApp chats clone.
- At MAG we suggest you to close all the linked devices on WhatsApp.
- Now log back into your account using WhatsApp Web or other apps so that you are more sure of your identity.
- Remember, it is always a good idea to check this section so that no one else can access your WhatsApp chats.
How to see the last contact time of your friends on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to login to Google Play.
- There I search for the application Chat path: Online and visible tracker.
- When you install it, you have to enter the number of your friend that you want to know at the time of his connection.
- Once in, you have to activate the alert to see if your friend is ‘Online’ or not.
- When a beep sounds, the app will tell you that your contact is online.
- In the event that the time of your last connection on WhatsApp is hidden, the app in question tends to collect all the data regarding how long you have been online.
So you can read WhatsAPP messages without leaving watching with Google Assistant
- First, make sure you update The WhatsApp From the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, if you haven’t enabled Google Assistant Do the following: Open the Google app (not Google Chrome) and click on the profile icon located in the upper right corner.
- A small window will be displayed with several options: go to “Settings” > “Google Assistant”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Hey Google and Voice Match” section.
- Here activate the switch that says “Hey Google”.
- The next step is to call the assistant by saying “Ok Google”.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”