WhatsApp | How do you know if you have been hacked | Applications | Smartphones | trick | 2022 | WhatsAppWeb | nda | nnni | sports game
The WhatsApp It is one of the applications that is not only responsible for keeping many users around the world united, but also helps you to know what is happening to another person through words and images. However, this may go too far for some criminals.
That is why, in order to know if your conversations are being spied on by another side or not, today we are going to give you all the steps that you should take to know if your phone has been hacked. The WhatsApp. Best of all, you don’t need to install any third-party apps.
Look: Download LAST VERSION APK WhatsApp Plus: news 2022
How do you know if your WhatsAPP has been hacked
- The first thing you should know is that if you get a message about a WhatsApp verification code, never share it with someone else.
- After that, go to WhatsApp.
- Go to the three dots in the top corner.
- There tap where it says “Linked Devices”.
- You will see the last 4 terminals from where your WhatsApp was opened.
- If you don’t recognize any of them, it’s best to sign out of all.
- This way when you log back into WhatsApp Web, it is better to scan the QR code again.
- Also, if you end up using WhatsApp on any computer, always sign out.
How to convert a voice message to text
- Remember that to perform this trick, it is necessary to use another third party application for WhatsApp.
- There you should search for “Transcriber for WhatsApp”, located in google apps.
- Remember to give the corresponding permissions.
- At that time, go to WhatsApp and tap on Share Voice Message.
- Select “Transcriber for WhatsApp”.
- The program will start listening to and transcribing your audio.
- You can now read and respond to the voice note.
- The good thing is that it is so accurate that you don’t have to try again.
Why does a WhatsApp contact not appear “online” or “you are writing…”
- There are only three possible reasons why the features we mentioned above may not appear when you are answered.
- First, when they perform the trick of activating Airplane mode > then they answer a message The WhatsApp > Close the application with the Home or Start button > proceed to deactivate the mode > This will cause the “online” and “typing…” connection to not appear.
- Second, when they downloaded WhatsApp beta, which is an application testing program where they can try out new features before anyone else. In the Android Beta version, it is possible to hide “Online” for “Everyone”, but “Write…” is not yet possible.
- Third and last, when they hide these words with the help of “unofficial” version of WhatsApp, like WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc., they are some modified APK files with more features than the stable version.
How to join a group left on WhatsApp
- In the event that you leave a group and want to join again, you only have one chance to do it again.
- To do this, go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Then find the Applications section.
- In this section, tap WhatsApp.
- Now just clear the WhatsApp cache. This often results in you not being able to rejoin the group you left.
- At that moment, you should ask your friend for the link to rejoin the WhatsApp group.
- With the fact that you have cleared your WhatsApp messages cache, you can rejoin that group that you left.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”