WhatsApp | Hide “On Line” message from WhatsApp with simple steps | technology | Features | beta | connection | nda | nnni | sports game
privacy in The WhatsApp It is one of Meta’s priorities. Over the past months, we have seen that the developer company has worked on various tools and functions to improve this aspect. Well, the app that belongs to Meta will now allow you to hide the “On Line” that appears at the top of every conversation, likewise you will be the one who will choose the people who will be able to see your connection in real time and best of all you won’t have to resort to old tricks or third party applications.
What does “online” refer to? Simple, it means you are connected to The WhatsApp or use the Application for the time being; As you remember, there are various tricks to hide the aforementioned status, the most famous of which is to enable Airplane mode and then reply to messages, even the word “Write…” will not appear, of course you have to deactivate the mode until the replies are sent successfully. Another way is to install the WA Web Plus extension that is only compatible with WhatsApp Web.
How to hide your online status from certain WhatsApp contacts
According to the information provided by the technology portal WabetaInfoIt has been recognized that the function called “Who can see me when I’m online” is already available in beta version 220.127.116.11. From The WhatsApp For Android users. Later we’ll tell you how to install the beta software and use the new privacy tool.
- First, after getting the trial version of The WhatsApp Open the app.
- Now, click on the three vertical dots icon present in the upper right corner.
- Several sections will be displayed, go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy”.
- From here you can hide your “last time”. time”, “profile picture”, “info.” and “countries”, however, Another option “Last seen online” will be enabled.press it.
- Finally, press “My contacts except…” and choose the people you want to be the only ones who can see your “online” connection.
- You can also choose “Everyone”, “My Contacts” and “Nobody”.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- Enter the Google Play Store Android and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find the option “Be a beta tester” and click on it. If you don’t see it, access this Link to go straight.
- Then, click on the Be a Verifier button and you will get the trial version.
It is likely that the same functionality will be enabled in the WhatsApp Beta software for iOS users in the coming days. Meanwhile, beta testers must first approve the Last Seen Online tool, so WhatsApp will only evaluate whether it will be included in the (official) stable release.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING THE APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE
- In the case of downloading APK files from trusted sites such as: apkmirrornothing will happen, because they provide you with a very high level of security.
- If an APK file that you saw on an unknown page catches your eye, we advise you not to download it because you may introduce a “malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which may steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers, passwords, etc.
- Another danger is that after your mobile is infected, you will have to format it or restore it to factory mode to eliminate all evil, that means you will not be able to backup your multimedia files because you will create a copy of the same virus.
How to change your partner’s profile picture on WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is log into WhatsApp.
- Go there to the three dots in the upper corner.
- Select Create group.
- At that time, you should name the group after your partner.
- Then add your friend or partner to the group.
- At that moment you will just have to put the picture you like the most and that’s it.
- With this you will have changed anyone’s picture and they can chat as you normally would on WhatsApp.
HOW TO FORCE CLOSING WHATSAPP
- First, go to “Settings” Androidyou can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, click on the section called “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the applications that you have installed on your cell phone. joining to The WhatsApp.
- The next step is to click on the option called Force Close, which is located in the lower right corner.
- Finally, the device will warn you that forcing to stop the application may cause errors, click “Accept”.
- Done, this way you won’t appear online anymore when WhatsApp makes a backup at 2 or 3 AM.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we offer below.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”