One of the best features The WhatsApp, the instant messaging platform, is that when you chat with your contacts, it gives you security and privacy at all times, since it has not only end-to-end encryption, but also fingerprint unlocking so that only you can enter your account; However, Meta has announced a new feature that only allows you to access secret chats after entering your fingerprint or password. Want to know how to use this tool? It’s something we’ll let you know right away from Depor.
It is important to note that the new function is called “Block chatsStill in development phase in WhatsApp Beta program for Android users, don’t worry, we will tell you how to get the aforementioned version later, so in future beta update you will be able to use this tool before it is released. Posted on the stable platform (official)
Remember that it will not be necessary for your mobile device to have a fingerprint sensorwhere you can also implement an extra layer of privacy for your personal conversations by creating a password, thus reducing the risk of others easily reading your messages.
Steps to use the new feature “Block Chats” in WhatsApp
- First, enter the trial version of The WhatsApp.
- Now, join any conversation, it can be group or personal.
- The next step is to click on the contact’s name.
- A new window will open with “Contact Information”.
- Scroll down and tap on the option called “Lock Chat”, which is located under Temporary Messages.
- They will immediately ask you to add your fingerprint (with which you unlock the mobile phone) or create a password.
- After doing this, in the main WhatsApp interface, exactly at the top, the folder that says “Blocked Chats” will be enabled, to access which you must add your fingerprint or password.
- In case of unauthorized access attempts, the user will be prompted to delete the chat before accessing it.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android?
- First, go to the Android Google Play Store and search for the app. The WhatsApp.
- Tap on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find the option “Be a Beta Tester” and click on it. If you don’t see it, access this connection to go straight.
- Now, hit the “Become a validator” button.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a bit for the WhatsApp Beta download to start.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new secrets, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”