The WhatsApp It is a completely free instant communication platform that allows you to chat 24 hours a day without interruption, but in case there is a contact that you want to delete because they do not stop talking to you, they call you at all times, they are to communicate with you to offer their products or services, etc. That said, there are different ways to block it without leaving your last message checked, that is if you previously activated read confirmation, do you want to know how to do this by avoiding entering the conversation? From Depor we will explain it now. Take note.
Many believe that the only way to block someone is by entering that contact’s personal chat, however, there are other ways that are very useful when you have an active read receipt, that means if the user sends you a last message and you agree to the conversation, you will leave the selection automatically after being blocked. It is necessary to highlight that the ban without trace is compatible in the mobile version of WhatsApp for iOS and Android devices.
Steps to block WhatsApp contacts without verification
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots (⋮) icon located in the top right corner (on Android), for iOS, tap on the cogwheel or cog below.
- The next step is to access Settings.
- Here click on the sections that say “Account” > “Privacy”.
- Scroll down and tap the Blocked Contacts section. You will get a list of numbers and users that you have blocked since you were using the messaging service.
- If you want to add an additional person, click on the “Add” icon (top right)
- Finally, your WhatsApp contact list will open, choose the one you want to block.
Done, that will be. As you can see, you did not enter the conversation directly, which means that in this way you will avoid verification if read confirmation is activated, however, do the following if you have not added a number to your contact book:
- Open WhatsApp and from the Chats tab tap on the profile picture of that unknown or unregistered number.
- Tap the info icon or the circled “i”.
- Head towards the end and press the red button labeled “Lock”.
How do I change the WhatsApp icon of the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot?
- In Android Google Play, download “Nova Launcher”.
- Remember that you must select the style and shape of the logos.
- When you’re done, you should search Google for the “La eeb”, Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup mascot image in PNG format and transparent.
- Once you find it, download it.
- Now, go to your mobile desktop and click on the icon The WhatsApp.
- Then go to Apps and Photos and choose the image you downloaded.
- Select the size, then click Done.
- When done, you will see that the WhatsApp icon has changed to the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot.
How to activate “ignore mode” in WhatsApp?
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then click on the conversation where you want to activate Ignore Mode.
- Then go to the profile picture.
- There you will be presented with a series of options.
- Click Mute. Choose “Forever”.
- This way when you receive a WhatsApp message, you will not ring or get a notification.
- Remember that in the next few days, any WhatsApp group with more than 256 members will be automatically silenced.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”