Do you want to know who visits your profile? The WhatsApp Without having to ask every contact? Although the app does not have a specific functionality for this purpose, there are some tricks that you can try to find out this information. Likewise, you do not need to go to any third-party software or link that takes you to external sites that may compromise your security smart phone. This is the reason since SportsWe show you a complete guide to applying this practical method.
So you can see who visits your WhatsApp profile
One of the ways to know who viewed your WhatsApp profile is across states. To do this, follow the instructions:
- First, enter the WhatsApp application from your smartphone.
- Next, go to the States section next to the Chats tab.
- Now, click on My Status.
- Once in, click on the eye icon.
- A small window will immediately open showing the list of contacts who have viewed your status.
- If you notice that someone checks your status frequently, they will likely also visit your WhatsApp profile.
Keep in mind that if you remove the read confirmation in the privacy settings of your WhatsApp account, you will not be able to see who is entering your profile, as 0 will always appear as the number of people who have viewed your countries.
How to hide “voice recording” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is have a conversation with yourself.
- To do this, you have to register your number like any other contact.
- Then enter WhatsApp and search for yourself in order to open a conversation.
- At that time, you have to record the audio you want to send.
- Then click on the respective audio and send it to the person you want.
- A completely different audio file will then be created.
- This way Recording Audio will not appear in your WhatsApp chats.
- The best part is that you won’t lose any of your conversations, although the downside is that it won’t show whether or not that person heard your voice note.
What does the upside down emoji on WhatsApp mean?
- To find out the meaning of this WhatsApp emoji, it is necessary to turn to it emojipedia.
- In English it is called “inverted face” and is also known as “head face”.
- According to Emojipedia, this emoji is used to express irony.
- He also tends to express sarcasm and jokes.
- In the same way, the web shows that it can be used when someone feels foolish.
- Upside down is approved as part of Unicode 8.0 in 2015 and in addition to Emoji 1.0.2 Update in 2015.
This happens with your WhatsApp account if you remove the SIM card from your cell phone
- First, remember that The WhatsApp It is an application that works with internet connection.
- It is true that WhatsApp asks you for a cell phone number to create an account but if you receive a phone call you will not answer through the app.
- It only asks you for the number to verify it’s yours, it’s a very important security filter, how does he know that? Since the app sends you a “verification code” via SMS, this is required for you to create an account.
- After that, the app will not use your number again, unless you change your smartphone.
- If you remove the SIM, you will be able to chat normally, as long as you have an internet connection, however, if you are using mobile data for your contracted plan, when you remove the SIM you will not be able to chat, make or receive calls and video calls.
- It will not allow you to link your account in WhatsApp Web or Desktop versions, and if opened it will automatically close because it is mobile based (something that will change soon with the “Multiple Devices” mode).
- It is recommended that you do not remove or block the chip if it is lost, since in this way cybercriminals will gain access to all your account information.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”