Do you want to spend the mother’s Day In a different way The WhatsApp? Using the application, you can chat with anyone in the world by simply registering their number on your cell phone: from your friends, your partner, and even your mother.
at the end of this week mother’s Day As is the case in Peru, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Ecuador, the United States, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela and Colombia. On Mexico, Officially this special date is located at May 10While in Spain on the first Sunday of the fifth month of the year.
Look: WhatsApp: How to Create Emoji with Your Face
That’s why, in order not to send out the model letter for each year, we’ll provide you with a series of creative phrases to The WhatsApp Thus I wish you a beautiful Mother’s Day.
If you can’t think of anything, you can copy any and thus please your mother. Of course, do not forget to call her after your message The WhatsApp So that you surprise her not only on Sunday, but every day.
WHATSAPP phrases for Mother’s Day
While social distancing is important the first person we should take care of is mom and here we are introducing you to a series of phrases to send through. mother’s Day:
- Mom, even though we were thousands of miles apart, you were always by my side as I carried you in my thoughts.
- There is no gift I can give you that can equal the one you have given me: life. happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother is a woman who expects her children to be as good as she would like them to be. I hope I succeeded. I love you Mom.
- Thank you mom for not telling me how to live, but for teaching me by example.
- Mom there is only one, and like me, nobody will love you, mom!
- Nothing is really wasted until you don’t find it too, mom. happy Mother’s Day!
- It is the mother who makes the tears disappear with magic. I love you mom!
- No matter your age: Mother’s arms are always the best refuge. happy Mother’s Day!
- You just give me everything without ever asking for anything in return. I love you Mom.
- You have been a reference to me all my life, and although I have known you forever, every day I admire you more, Mum. happy Mother’s Day!
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”