WhatsApp | App for Android tablets: How to download it and link your account | multi-device | Features | beta | nda | nnni | sports game
“Multi-device” mode for The WhatsApp Already entering its final phase, it’s a functionality where you can link your account on up to four different devices: smartphone, WhatsApp Desktop (PC and laptops), WhatsApp Web and Android tablet app (still in development), all It will work from them independently of the cell phone, meaning that even if your phone is offline or switched off, you will continue to chat without problems.
On this occasion, we will explain from Depor how to download the original application of The WhatsApp For Android tablets, and what are the steps from the beginning to link your account. The information was announced by Technology Portal WabetaInfowho posted a screenshot on how to link your account on the tablet without having to register your phone number, remember that a SIM can also be added to these devices.
Look: WhatsApp: What to do when you can’t download voice messages?
How to link your WhatsApp account on Android tablets?
- First, from your tablet Android Enter the Google Play Store and download the trial version from The WhatsAppLater, we’ll tell you how to do that.
- Remember that you must also have the beta version 220.127.116.11 from The WhatsApp For Android users on your phone.
- Now, open the app on your cell phone and at the top, under the “Chats”, “Status” and “Calls” tabs, you will see the following message: “Do you have an Android tablet? WhatsApp for tablet is available for beta testers“.
- Tap on it, and it will immediately open the camera to scan the QR code, since this is a new feature, it will likely be rolling out gradually.
- If the camera does not go out, tap the three dots > “Paired devices” > “Pair a device”.
- The next step is to open The WhatsApp On the tablet, the connection is the same as on the web version, with a QR code scan, do it from your smartphone.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android tablets and mobile phones?
- Enter the Google Play Store Android and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click on the “Be a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it, access this Link to go straight.
- Then, click on the “Be Verified” section and you will get the trial version.
What does one gray check mean in WhatsApp?
- Often times when you try to send a WhatsApp message it stays in one check.
- Some believe that the other person has blocked them.
- However, there are different meanings related to the gray check.
- One is that the other person may have decided to remove you completely from the app.
- The other also has to do with that contact being in a place where the signal to your cell phone wouldn’t.
- A gray check means your message was sent, but it doesn’t mean it was received.
- If two messages are greyed out, this means that this person already has your message on WhatsApp.
Where is the IMEI of my Android phone?
- First, open the pre-installed app on your Android phone.
- Now, dial the following: “*#06#”.
- The next step is to click on the “Call” icon and a window with two barcodes will be displayed automatically.
- In case you see two barcodes saying “IMEI 1” and “IMEI 2”, it is because your cell phone has a dual SIM card slot.
- Copy both IMEIs onto a piece of paper or write them in your cell phone’s notepad.
- Next, access the “Settings” of the smartphone, and locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Here you will click on the sections that say “Device Information” > “About phone”.
- Finally, you will get the same IMEI on top, make sure they are identical.
How to know if your friend or partner is on WhatsApp without seeing the smartphone
- The first thing will be to download the WazDog app.
- This is a third party app that lets you know exactly if someone is ‘Online’ on WhatsApp.
- It includes a function that tells you, through an alert, whether your partner or friend is online.
- To download it you can use this Link.
- There you must enter your email and cell phone number that you want to modify.
- At that time, you will have to wait for your friend to call to see exactly how long they have been on WhatsApp.
- Remember that there is a paid version that allows you to add more numbers.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”