WhatsApp | 5 Reasons They Can Close Your Group | Applications | Smartphone | conversations | Tutorial | nda | nnni | SPORTS-PLAY
The WhatsApp It is still one of the most used applications in the world. Despite the fact that a few weeks ago he had problems with his communication system, the application still stands with the goal that you can chat with anyone just by having their cell phone number, in addition to sending photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers, etc. .
But there are many disadvantages that The WhatsApp He can finish your groups. The site that specializes in showing what the application will add soon, WABeta information, give a number of details about closing chats. So watch out for the following.
Why WHATSAPP can close a group
If you think you are exposed in a group of The WhatsAppThen you should know the real reasons why the app closes everything at once:
- WhatsApp can automatically terminate groups when they are reported multiple times by different users.
- You can also close your group if it contains suspicious information, such as the names and descriptions of illegal groups: in this case, the group can be terminated automatically or manually.
- It can also penalize you if you make illegal sales in the app.
- Likewise, if you add a group of people they don’t know why they were added to the conversation without their permission.
- When all this happens, participants will no longer be able to send messages or read chat history. Also, they cannot open the group information and read the list of other participants.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”