Valentine’s Day 2022 WhatsApp Themed: How to Change the Logo to Pink | Valentine’s Day 2022 | Applications | Smart phones | Mobile phones | trick | nda | nnni | sports game
Have everything ready for this Valentine’s Day with social distancing? This is without a doubt one of the most romantic dates of 2022 and it’s history St. Valentine’s day, This is in memory of the saint of the same name. If you want your cell phone to be compatible with the date, we have a trick The WhatsApp This will leave you surprised.
It is also known as the Day of Love and Friendship and is represented by the color red or pink, which is why today we will teach you how to prepare The WhatsApp For the most beautiful romantic day on the planet. Will you do that?
Look: The trick is to ask WhatsApp Desktop for all the information it has about your account
How to change WhatsApp logo to pink for Valentine’s Day
- The first thing will be to download the Nova Launcher app.
- At that time, you have to choose a model and design how you want your cell phone screen to appear.
- Now you have to search Google for the pink WhatsApp logo.
- Download the app you want and now tap on the WhatsApp icon for two seconds.
- At that moment enter the pencil code.
- With this you can edit the name. Click on the logo and you should choose the pink WhatsApp PNG image.
- To do this, tap on Apps and then on Photos.
- When you’re done and detailing its dimensions, you should write “Done.
- With this you will already have the WhatsApp logo in pink or the color you like the most.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp?
If you have any kind of problem with WhatsApp and you need to report it, write to the contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
How to blur the background of a WhatsApp video call
- The first thing you should do is log into WhatsApp.
- Then make a WhatsApp video call.
- At that time you should lower the notification bar.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”