One of the best alternatives to remote chat is The WhatsApp. There you can also receive work documents, photos of your travels with your friends or make a virtual video call with all your relatives now because social distancing is very essential.
But not only that, in The WhatsApp It is also possible to perform a series of tricks that very few know. Which is that in recent days a Unicode text converter has become popular. What is this?
Well, it is a platform that will help you not only to change characters in a quick messaging app, but also in platforms such as Messenger, Instagram, Telegram and even in classic SMS.
In order to have a Unicode text converter for The WhatsApp On your mobile device, it is not necessary to download anonymous software, let alone download APK files that can deliver malware and ads to your cell phone.
How to activate UNICODE Text Converter for WhatsApp
The trick is very simple and it is only necessary to have a browser of your choice and The WhatsApp Fully updated. Now do the following:
- Go to Converter Text Unicode on Google.
- In the event that you do not find this alternative, you should press it Link.
- In this section you will see a search bar where you can type your message.
- Once done, click Show.
- Then you will see that your text will be converted with different lettering styles.
- Copy whatever you want and paste it into your WhatsApp chats.
- Now this style of message will be sent to your friends via WhatsApp. In case you want to send another similar message, you just have to repeat the previous steps and that’s it.
- Best of all, coordination is not lost in case you want to surprise someone.
- Even this Unicode text converter for WhatsApp is free and works with Android and iPhone.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”