UK Visa-Free for Peruvians from 9 November: Find out about requirements, opportunities and everything you need to know if you’re planning to travel | England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Nuclear magnetic resonance | Economie
From November 9, Peruvian tourists will not need a visa to enter United kingdom. The British Embassy in Peru indicated that the new ruling will be valid for a maximum period of six months.
During these six months, tourists can take advantage of various activities such as tourism, short-term studies, medical care, international events and establishing business and business links.
Similarly, in the educational field, easy access to the European country allows Peruvians to learn English perfectly, taking short courses, conferences or seminars on various topics that contribute to professional growth.
In this note we tell you what you need to know to make your trip a success, if you plan to go to the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) soon.
What requirements do I have to meet to travel to the UK?
Despite the fact that Peruvians no longer need a visa to take a tourist trip to the UK, it is important to note that there are other requirements that must be met.
- Valid passport: It is a basic requirement, preferably a minimum validity of 6 months, especially if you plan to travel to other EU countries (members of the Schengen area), which sets a mandatory requirement of six months of validity on the entry date.
- Submitting a plane ticket: Round trip tickets or outbound tickets from the UK).
- Proof of economic solvency: Cash, credit cards, travellers’ cheques, original bank statements, etc.
- Accommodation: Hotel reservations and/or details of a family member or friend you will be staying with (address, phone, etc.).
What places to visit?
- Kensington Palace: Tourists can visit Kensington Palace which has been the residence of the British monarchy for more than 300 years.
- Boat trip on the Thames: The River Thames is the most important in England and a source of water supply for London.
- London Eye: It is the most popular attraction, from this place people can enjoy a panoramic view of the whole city.
- London Transport Museum: In this museum, you will learn about its transportation system, and the stories of people who have traveled and worked in the city during the past 200 years.
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens: It is an extensive botanical garden located between Richmond upon Thames and Kew in southwest London.
What business activities can be done?
If you want to visit this destination to strengthen professional and professional relationships, we will tell you about business jobs that can be done for up to six months in the UK:
- Attending interviews, meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Attend trade shows to promote your business (you may not sell things).
- Get job-related training if you are employed abroad and the training is not available in your country.
- Have a series of one-time or short conversations as long as it’s not for profit or a business event (it shouldn’t get you paid)
- Provide training or share knowledge about internal projects with UK employees of your company overseas.
Data for Peru and the United Kingdom
- In the past 12 months, the UK has granted 4,000 visas to Peruvians, according to the British ambassador in Lima.
- Every year 50,000 British tourists arrive in Peru.
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”