If you are looking for a job, this could be your chance because UK Embassy offers job opportunities; Pay up to 46 thousand pesos. Here we share all the details.
the UK Embassy in Mexico City She has 3 vacancies Not only does it pay a salary of 46,000 pesos per month, but it also provides benefits beyond those mandated by law and the opportunity to travel.
according to the description vacanciesThose selected to fill the positions will enjoy the same benefits as all employees of the Company UK Embassysuch as: medical and life insurance, affiliation with IMSS, Afore and Infonavit.
It also provides the opportunity to go abroad for training, in addition to the initial 16 days of leave. It should be noted that employees who have worked between 1 and 5 years enjoy 25 vacation days.
What vacancies are available at the UK Embassy?
Here we tell you what it is 3 jobs offered by the UK Embassy, with salaries up to 46 thousand pesos.
1. Regional Campaign Manager
This is the job in UK Embassy What is the best salary he offers? The monthly salary is 46 thousand 97 pesos. The vacancy is available at the Office of External Relations in Mexico City.
Some of the roles to play include: developing (further) a strong UK reputation in Latin America and the Caribbean, planning and delivering strategic media and digital communication campaigns that support UK government priorities, etc.
The requirements they require are the following: a degree in Communication, Marketing, or related; 5 years experience Develop and implement high profile and effective campaigns; Fluent in English, excellent interpersonal skills; Among other things.
2. Data and Documents Manager
the second Available vacancy at the UK Embassy He is the data and documentation manager with a salary of 32,125 pesos per month.
he employment It is available at the Department for International Trade in CDMX. Among the activities to be carried out are: providing administrative, logistical and policy support to the British Government, overseeing and managing the trade policy budget, etc.
To apply for this job, it is necessary to meet some requirements, such as:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics, International Trade, International Relations, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar position or related field.
- Good knowledge of the most relevant business data warehouses in Mexico.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Spanish are essential. Here you can find more information about the vacancy.
3. Business Support Officer
the third employment that offer UK Embassy She is scheduled to work in CDMX’s International Trade Department as Commercial Support Officer.
Those who wish to apply for this vacant that offer a salary of 20 thousand 530 pesos per month must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (economics, international trade, international relations), or at least equivalent work experience.
- Have a good understanding of, and interest in, major national and international trade and policy issues.
- Must be able to work with budgets and present information in an understandable format to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Spanish are essential.
How can you apply for vacancies?
If you are interested in applying for any of the 3 jobs offered by the UK EmbassyAnd You can click here. Register, select the job you are interested in and fill out the form.
The last date to apply for any of the vacancies is March 12, 2023.
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”