Trick without flavorings – Teach me about science
Cleaning is essential at home. Fortunately, there are a variety of tricks for cleaning the house, even to leave a pleasant-smelling environment. In this article we will see some homemade ingredients that promise to leave your home smelling great for many hours, keep reading to find out!
Give your mop and your home a pleasant scent with vanilla
Vanilla has a pleasant scent to most people, which has made it a staple in natural home fragrance. Using a vanilla wipe can be very beneficial as it will perfume your home and give off a totally pleasant scent. The only thing you need to do is to prepare the boat where you are preparing the water for wiping, follow these steps:
- Fill the boat halfway with water, clean it, and add two jets of vinegar
- Then put half a cup of vanilla and stir well.
- To continue, insert your clean mop and wring it out to start going over the floor, making sure to cover the entire surface well.
- Wait for it to dry and give another pass if necessary, repeat every time you clean and you will love the result.
In addition to using vanilla to freshen the house, it is important to make sure before doing so that you are eliminating bacteria and stains, so we recommend using apple cider vinegar. If the floor is very dirty, you can also use baking soda and some detergent if needed.
Give your mop and your house a pleasant smell with vinegar
This trick has become very popular and you will definitely love it too, because the mixture here is between white vinegar and your favorite essential oil. The procedure is simple, follow the steps below:
- Pour 1/4 cup of vinegar into the water you will be using to mop
- Then you will have to add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Stir well and wipe with the aforementioned mixture. You will see that the swab will leave a pleasant scent.
- We recommend that you do this trick when giving the ground a second pass, because this way you will enjoy the scent better.
A point in favor of this ingredient is that in addition to eliminating unpleasant odors, it will also help remove stains from your floor to keep everything clean and shiny. However, if there are saturated stains, things may be difficult, as mentioned earlier, you can use baking soda or some detergent.
If the problem is severe, and if the floor is suitable, you can use a more abrasive substance like bleach to clean everything up. You will need to dilute the bleach with an equal part of water and mop the floor. Squeeze the mop thoroughly so that there is no bleach left on it, keep waiting for the floor to dry and then pass it again with water, until the bleach is completely cleaned off. Remember that when using corrosive substances such as bleach, you need to use protection to handle that substance.
Share the science, share the knowledge.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”