Have you received the COVID-19 vaccine and plan to travel abroad? This piques your interest. On Unotv.com tell you what Requirements you must submit to travel to the United StatesSpain, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Japan from safe road
Requirements for traveling abroad
everybody Vaccinate people who want to enter the American nation It must comply with the following requirements, according to US Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Submit a negative COVID-19 test Do more than three days before the trip (can be Antigens or PCR) or it fails Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 In the past three months before boarding a flight to the United States. The test must be authorized for use by the corresponding authority to detect SARS-CoV-2 in the country where the test is being performed.
- Understand and comply with all requirements Airline And those imposed by the US health authorities.
What information should the screening test result include?
The screening test result is a written document (printed or electronic). The document must include:
- Screening test type
- The entity that issues the result
- Sample collection date. A negative test must include information showing that the sample was collected within three days of the trip. A positive test for COVID-19 recovery documents must include information showing that the sample was collected in the 19 months prior to the flight.
- personal information (full name, date of birth or passport number)
- test result
for this part, Mexico Secretariat for Foreign Relations (SRE) Travelers are asked to consider it Changing international travel recommendations As the situation evolves and according to the spread of the virus; So it is important to be aware of potential updates.
All Mexicans who want to enter the Japanese nationna must provide The following requirements, according to information received from Embassy of Japan in Mexico.
- All people entering Japan must Submit a COVID-19 test certificate with a negative result, which must be sampled within 72 hours prior to the flight departure date to Japan.
- Submit a negative COVID-19 test in one of two available formats On the Web page From the Japanese embassy. It must be filled out, signed and stamped by the laboratory or hospital where the test was performed.
- Fill out the engagement letter In which the traveler agrees to abide by the quarantine procedures within 14 days after his arrival in Japan, not to use public transportation, to monitor his health status through the LINE application, and to record his geographical location through the same application.
The embassy indicates that people on their trip to Japan stop in another country, but do not enter it, they will be charged 72 hours to take them COVID-19 test As of the departure date of the last flight to Japan.
for this reason Mexican travelers will be able to get their own COVID-19 test certificate in Mexico, but they should take into account that they will have less time to take the test in Mexico, warns the Japanese embassy.
If stopping and entering the country, tourists must take a COVID-19 test in the stopping country and obtain their certificate in that country and not in Mexico.
What’s more People who cannot submit any of the above formats, You may provide a certificate that meets, without exception, all of the following requirements:
- Include the traveler’s personal information: Full name, passport number, nationality, date of birth, gender.
- Details about taking the test: Test result, date of sample collection, date of issue of result, date of delivery of results, determination of the type of sample (saliva, nasopharyngeal swab) taken by type of test.
- Exporting company information: The logo or letterhead of the institution, the name of the institution, the signature and name of the doctor, and the seal of the institution.
- The form must be issued in English.Only formats with information in Spanish will not be accepted.
The UK government has a system similar to epidemiological traffic light, to classify countries according to color: green for those who should not be quarantined, orange for those who should be quarantined, and red for those who cannot enter their territory.
Mexico is on the UK’s orange list So when planning this trip, the following should be considered:
- Submit a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR) It took place within three days before the flight.
- Stay in quarantine or compulsory isolation for 10 days, You can do this in a private home or in a hotel
- Take two tests for COVID-19 After you arrive in the UK; One on the second day and the other eight days after your arrival in the UK.
The SRE ensures that it is important to consider having providers approved to take the exams, which can be referenced at Web page from the UK government.
Also, keep in mind that the list of countries is updated every three weeks, so it is convenient for you to consult them.
The Spanish health and foreign affairs authoritiesThey issued this New requirements to enter this country:
- All passengers arriving in Spain by air or sea must Undergo a medical examination At the first point of entry, which will include, at a minimum, a temperature measurement, a documentary examination and a visual examination of your health.
- Fill out the health monitoring form prior to commencing your journey, which may be duly requested by website o de la App Spain Travel Health-SpTH.
- Get a QR code Issued when filling out the form.
- All passengers arriving from a risky country or area must You have a valid health certificate Which must be recorded during the QR code acquisition process, and can be: Vaccination Certificate, Diagnostic Test Certificate, and COVID-19 Recovery Certificate.
- Only vaccinated passengers should be vaccinated with Vaccinations authorized by the European Medicines Agency or by World Health Organization At least 14 days before your arrival in Spain.
The Spanish Ministry of Health indicates that in the case of Passengers have been vaccinatedThey should not provide any additional diagnostic test. However, it is possible to carry out a diagnostic test on arrival if the health authorities deem it necessary.
In the case of children under 6 years old, they will be exempted from presenting certificates, although they must have يكون QR Code Obtained after completing the Health Surveillance Form.
between the requirements that French government Ask Mexicans interested in entering their land, Is also:
- Submit a valid non-compliance certificate, which can be obtained on the French diplomacy website, for any of the following reasons: being a citizen of France or of the European Union, having a residence permit or visa, a health professional, a student or worker in the transport sector, a diplomatic or consular representative or being in transit Less than 24 hours.
- Provide an affidavit stating or not showing symptoms of COVID-19; Unaware of having been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the 14 days prior to your trip If you are 11 years of age or older, you may undergo a diagnostic biological test or screening for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival in France, or agree to self-isolate for 7 days when you arrive in France.
- submit a negative PCR test, experienced less than 72 hours before takeoff.
- Isolate for 7 days.
- Take a second test at the end of the quarantine.
Government France warns that no one will be able to enter the country unless the flight is one of the exceptions mentioned.
The People entering Germany from Mexico must meet the following requirements, to me Wednesday.
- Registration in the government platform (https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de)
- Bring the result of the examination, convalescence or vaccination certificate (The complete scheme must have been completed at least 14 days prior to arrival).
- Travelers must when arriving in Germany subject to quarantine for ten days, With the possibility of shortening it from the fifth to obtain a negative result.
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”