Uno TV brings you the news The most important of October 6 in one minute until noon. Expand file information Brief summary In the following links:
- The Ministry of Health reported that Mexico recorded 3 million 691 thousand 924 cases of the emerging coronavirus, in addition to 279 thousand and 894 deaths from the same cause.
- The Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to Benjamin List of Germany and David Macmillan, for developing a new tool for building molecules.
- British Justice Minister Dominic Raab on Wednesday mocked his description of misogyny as a “man against woman or woman against man” stance.
- In Puebla, a girl’s grandmother and mother, who were burned with a knife, were arrested in Tecamachalco and linked to the operation, spread on September 21.
- Weather forecasts Front 2 will remain stationary from the Gulf of Mexico to southern Veracruz, and will interact with a low pressure channel over Campeche Sound, resulting in heavy to very intense rain accompanied by electrical discharges to the east and southeast. of the country, including the Yucatan Peninsula.
Check out this and other news in triple w.unotv.com
“Coffee expert. Internet fanatic. Social media fanatic. Infuriatingly humble bacon guru. Entrepreneur. Zombieaholic. Proud organizer.”