Thanks to technology, many people have realized that many inventions can now be possible and thus can have a profound impact on the planet. That’s why when a movie, book, or video game takes off to predict the future, it may do so with powerful hints of research, innovations, and developments that can already be seen.
This is the case of a YouTube channel called, Adventure Who dares to make an audiovisual material where he takes quotes from a sociologist and a bioethicist, James J Hughesalong with some of the research being done, to show how the world has progressed from the present day to the year 3000.
Artificial intelligence is the main protagonist
Audio-visual material 13 minutesshows a scenario in which human consciousness can be digitized and loaded into a simulation of metaverses, which we are hearing about more and more about.
The documentary is a journey through time in which predictions are made about the future of humanity.
Among the things that the video shows are:
- Robots are too fast for humans to see
- Even Microsoft’s AI bots may bring your loved ones back to life
- Google will develop a highly advanced search system that will completely replace the current one
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink goes from being a medical and healthcare device to helping people become superheroes, with amplified intelligence and plug-ins delivered to the brain chip.
- AI begins to design an AI that is more powerful than it.
- People begin to wonder if humanity has achieved technological singularity. Artificial superintelligence arises from Artificial General Intelligence.
- Human consciousness is digitized and loaded into the metaverse simulation. Both will merge with AI to create a hybrid consciousness that spans the universe.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”