This is how the top 10 of the series stays
The news that ‘No Search’ is already Netflix’s second most watched movie to date – and it can’t be ruled out that it finishes at number one – has us noticing too much that season two of ‘The Witcher’ has also hit the most noteworthy mark by… Sneak into the Top 10 series on the platform so far.
The second season of the series starring Henry Cavill It has played 462.5 million hours since its premiere on December 17, placing it in the eighth most-watched season of the English-language series. The top ten are as follows:
- “The Bridgertons” Season 1: 625.49 Million Hours
- Stranger Things, Season Three: 582.1 Million Hours
- “The Witcher” Season 1: 541.01 Million Hours
- For 13 Reasons Why, Season Two: 496.12 Million Hours
- “For 13 Reasons Why” Season One: 475.57 Million Hours
- Helper: 469.09 million hours
- “You” season 3: 467.83 million hours
- The Witcher Season Two: 462.5 Million Hours
- “You” Season Two: 457.37 Million Hours
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season Two: 427.44 Million Hours
the above It will change a bit if we also consider the strings spoken in other languages, where “The Squid Game” will lead it and 1650.45 million hours in 28 days, while the fourth season of “The paper House” will occupy the third place with 619.01 million hours in the same time period.
Yes in deed , Hopefully The Witcher will continue to climb into some positions – The thing that makes the most sense is that, at least, it’s past Season 1 of “13 Reasons Why” – since it’s 462.5 million hours in 24 days, so it still has four more to keep adding.
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”