United State It has business programs that allow companies to hire foreign workers In the absence of trained labor for certain tasks. this program H-2B visas It aims to enable US consortium companies to recruit foreigners for temporary, non-agricultural jobs.
The H-2B . visa It is awarded to professional workers and it is not necessary to have a university degree, although this may vary depending on the requirements of the company interested in hiring foreigners.
Below is a list of the jobs most in demand by recruiters and the estimated salary.
- Landscaping and gardening: $12.81 an hour.
- Forest and conservation workers: $12.1 an hour.
- Entertainment and Entertainment Company assistants: $8.95 an hour.
- Meat cutters and processors: $9.77 an hour.
- Waiters: $11.20 an hour.
- Restaurant butchers: $12.31 an hour.
- Workers: $12.30 an hour.
- Nonfarm Babysitters: $11.75 per hour.
- Cleaning clerks: $10.11 an hour.
- Construction workers: $14.56 an hour.
“Coffee expert. Internet fanatic. Social media fanatic. Infuriatingly humble bacon guru. Entrepreneur. Zombieaholic. Proud organizer.”