The first of July of this year, Xcaret will open the doors of its new Xcaret Arte hotel, Which had a file An investment amount of 427 million dollars. For you to stay in one of 900 villas objective You must be at least 16 years old. This action was taken because You want to create a relaxing and creative holiday atmosphere.
By following the theme of the hotel, Each room features a unique architecture, From brick cellars, through bathtubs carved into volcanic stone to the connection between rooms, pools and rivers that dot the hotel. The decoration will be varied as well, and wooden furniture, various textures, and contemporary art pieces or pottery crafts will be used.
Xcaret Arte will be divided into 6 thematic areas offering different activities:
1) Casa de los Artistas will have a library and workshop where they will give drawing lessons.
2) In the House of Music there will be dance lessons.
3) La Casa del Patrón will have direct access to future conferences and concerts.
4) In the design house they will teach textile lessons.
5) Casa de la Piramide, with its panoramic terrace indicating to the forest and the sea, plus pottery lessons.
6) Casa de la Paz focuses on personal well-being, as there will be a spa and vegan gastronomy courses.
The hotel too It will host a showcase forum for large events and two conference centers with a capacity of 1140 and 2,065 people respectively.
In the More than 10 restaurants Highlight one of Paco Mendes, known for his Michelin star, and chef Hoja Santa and Niño viejo, will put here his new project called Encanta.. Another restaurant that will incorporate Chinese and Mexican food, its name will be Chino Poblano and the chef in charge will be Jonathan Gomez Luna. Xaak would be another feeder led by Ricardo Muñoz Zorita (historical blue), and the suggestion is to bring the original food of the culture in the Eucatican Peninsula to the tables. There will also be More than 10 bars.
As with other Xcaret hotels, the purchase method is all-inclusive, that is, The excursion is purchased in packages that include meals, transportation, accommodations and activities.