The global economy will exceed $100 trillion – El Financiero
The global economy is expected to outperform $100 billion For the first time in 2022, two years earlier than previously planned, according to the Center for Economic and Trade Research.
Global GDP will be boosted by Continuous recovery from the epidemicBut if inflation persists, it may be difficult for policymakers to prevent their economies from sliding back into recession, the London think tank noted.
“The big problem in the next decade is how global economies handle inflation,” said Douglas McWilliams, vice president of the center.
We expect a relatively modest adjustment to control for non-temporary items. Otherwise, he warned, the world would have to prepare for a recession in 2023 or 2024.
Here are other predictions of the Center for Economic and Trade Research:
- China will overtake the United States in 2030, after two years than expected in 2020.
- India will regain sixth place against France next year and will become In the third largest economy in 2031, one year later than previously planned.
- The British economy is on track to be 16 per cent larger than France by 2036 Despite Britain’s exit from the European Union.
- Germany will overtake the Japanese economy in 2033.
- Climate change will reduce consumer spending by $2 trillion annually on average through 2036 as companies shift the cost of decarbonization investments.
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”