The Decision on interest rates for the European Central Bank (Thursday) will be one of the main media topics for the coming week. In an environment characterized by rising inflation expectations and a rebound in coronavirus cases due to a delta-variable expansion, analysts are of the view that the agency is unlikely to adjust the money rate, although changes in the pandemic purchasing coordination are expected. The Emergency Program (PEPP), which, under its current terms, expires in March 2022.
Likewise, the special significance will be Leading PMIs for July in the Eurozone and the US (Friday) and June CPI Japan (Tuesday).
In terms of work, season results It will gain strength and leave us the numbers of big companies like Iberdrola, Bankinter, UBS, SAP, Netflix, Coca-Coca, Intel or Twitter.
– Resultados IBM, Prologis, PPG Industries, Tractor Supply, Zions.
Minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s monetary policy meeting.
– CPI June Japan.
– Preferential loan rate from the People’s Bank of China.
– June US Building Permits.
– Resultados Netflix, Philip Morris, Intuitive Surgical, HCA, The Travelers, Dover, KeyCorp, Halliburton, Omnicom, Alstom, Land Securities.
Weekly inventory of crude oil and distillates from the International Energy Agency.
– Resultados Iberdrola, Línea Directa Aseguradora, J&J, ASML, Coca-Cola, Verizon, Texas Instruments, eBay, Kinder Morgan, Discover, Equifax, Nasdaq, Baker Hughes, M&T Bank, Seagate, Whirlpool, Harley-Davidson.
Vacation in Japan. sea day.
– Decision on European Central Bank (ECB) interest rates.
– Consumer confidence before July in the Eurozone.
– Weekly unemployment claims in the United States.
– Sales of used homes in June US.
– Resultados Bankinter, Unilever, Pearson, Microsoft, Intel, Abbott Labs, AT&T, Danaher, Capital One Financial, Twitter, Freeport-McMoran, Biogen, DR Horton, VeriSign, Snap-On.
Vacation in Japan. sports Day.
– Preliminary Manufacturing and Services PMI for July in the Eurozone and the United States.
UK retail sales for June.
– Resultados CaixaBank, Vodafone, Thales, Honeywell, American Express, Roper Technologies, Kimberly-Clark, Schlumberger, Cabot Oil & Gas.
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”