meeting with Carlos BoyganerCEO and Partner of Verbio Technologies
FifthErbium Technologies It is a company created in Barcelona that specializes in conversational AI. It has nearly one hundred workers and offices in Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States, Mexico and Brazil and has customers all over the world.
They specialize in conversational AI.
• Yes, we provide solutions for companies to be able to serve their customers automatically over the phone and to be able to analyze the quality of service they provide.
Verbio Technologies is headquartered in Barcelona
Who are your customers?
• Large companies – telecommunications, financial institutions, governments or public institutions, and in general, any company with a large number of customers – that want to provide better telephone service.
What volume of calls do these companies handle?
• We have customers answering more than a million calls a day using our technology.
Verbio offers solutions for companies to be able to service their customers automatically over the phone and to be able to analyze the quality of service
What solutions do you provide?
• Automated attention, analysis and transcription of calls.
What advantages do they bring?
• Our customers achieve cost reductions and improvements in the quality of care for their users.
Verbio Technologies is present in more than 45 countries
How do they do it?
• Our value proposition is based on state-of-the-art technology – able to accurately transcribe and understand what users say – combined with the experience of putting these solutions into production in high-demand environments.
They analyze sounds for patterns and it becomes more and more like having a conversation with someone. How does the company benefit? And to the ultimate customer?
• We provide communication channels where people can order what they need without long waiting times and with high quality service. In addition, we analyze calls to discover problems that may have occurred with phone service and then resolve them later.
Conversational AI is able to copy and understand what users say very accurately
Does the virtual assistant adapt to each client?
• Yes, the needs that an airline or telephone company customer contacts are very different, and the assistant must be able to understand and give an answer taking into account these needs.
What else do you plan to innovate from AI and voice recognition?
• This is a historic moment for artificial intelligence. With the advent of GPT-3 and later versions of GPT Chat and GPT4, everyone has seen the amazing opportunities that exist. The capabilities of these technologies allow us to envision a future where an automated service is able to reach greater levels of personalization of communication with each user based on their needs and previous conversations they had with the system. We are living an exciting moment in the development of this sector and we will be able to see changes quickly.
Was it easy for you to get here?
• Undertaking is not easy. In our case, BBVA He has supported us from the beginning and accompanied us in this growth until now. ❐
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”