Study Master’s Degree in UK with this Scholarship! – financial
British Embassy publishes call for Chevening Scholarship Program to study Master’s degree in UK.
The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Mexican associations. The call opens on August 3rd and ends on November 2nd, 2021. The results are declared in June 2022 and classes start in August of the same year.
Chevening Scholarship pays full tuition of the university where you wish to study, as long as it is on the list of participating schools.
In addition, monthly financial assistance, medical insurance, round-trip plane tickets, visa costs and temporary residency procedures are covered.
To apply for the scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
– Have a bachelor’s degree.
– Your work experience and leadership abilities in the classroom.
– Find global solutions to contemporary problems.
– Two years verifiable work experience.
– Intermediate level of English, over 67 points on the TOEFL certificate.
Enter the Chevening Portal to find out the details and apply if they are interested. Consider that the program prioritizes applications whose projects are related to topics such as:
Economic growth and low carbon emissions.
Climate change and sustainable development.
Human rights on the agenda of the United Nations and the European Union.
– Prevention and resolution of international conflicts.
“Wannabe troublemaker. Pop culture fanatic. Zombie nerd. Lifelong bacon advocate. Alcohol enthusiast. Tv junkie.”