Stone Ocean is among the most watched shows on Netflix worldwide – Kudasai
On the official Twitter account for the multimedia franchise of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure It was reported that the anime JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean It remains the most watched title in the Netflix catalog in Japan, as well as the sixth in the US catalog. The post invited fans to share the series’ ranking in their countries, and the comments were overwhelmingly positive:
- Fifth in Brazil, ninth in Indonesia, third in France, sixth in Panama, sixth in Paraguay, eighth in Italy, tenth in Argentina, sixth in Costa Rica, ninth in the United Kingdom, tenth. In Peru, 7th place in Canada, 3rd place in Chile, 10th place in Greece and 2nd place in Finland, to name a few.
The series aired the first twelve episodes worldwide in Netflix December 1, followed by the first Japanese TV show in January 2022. Stone Ocean is the sixth story of the main series written and illustrated Hirohiko Arakiwhich was published in the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump from the publisher Shueisha Between January 2000 and April 2003. On the other hand, the previous arc was titled JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind It was published in the same journal between November 1995 and April 1999, with a total of seventeen volumes.
- Kenichi Suzuki He is responsible for the overall direction of the project, while Toshiyuki Kato (Captain Tsubasa (2018) JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, Mission-E) is responsible for the trend in studies David Productions.
- Yasuko Kobayashi (Claymore, Jarrow: Honoo no Kokuin, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (TV), JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze) is responsible for writing and supervising texts.
- Masanori Shino (Black Lagoon, Digimon Adventure Tree, No Guns Live) is responsible for character design and animation direction, while Shunichi Ishimoto He is responsible for the design of the stands.
- Yoshikawa Iwanami deals with the direction of the sound, while Yugo Kano (Ajin, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze) Responsible for composing the soundtrack.
sAn exotic adventure in Inopsis de Gogo: Stone Ocean
In Florida, 2011, Jolene Kojo sits in a cell as her father Jotaro; However, this position is not your choice. Accused of a crime she did not commit and manipulated into serving a longer sentence, Julian wishes to surrender to a terrible fate as a prisoner in Delphine Verde Street Jail. Although all hope seems lost, a gift from Joutarou ends up awakening his latent abilities, and it manifests in his attitude, Stone Free. Now armed with the power to change her destiny, Jolyne sets out to find a way out of the stone ocean that holds her. However, he soon discovers that his imprisonment is only a small part of a grand conspiracy – one that not only targets his family, but has other far-reaching consequences. What’s more, the brain lurks in the same prison, under the protection of a group of threatened Stand users. Jolyne finds unexpected allies to help her cause, and sets out to stop the plot, clear her name, and get her life back.
Source: Official Twitter account
© LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS / Shueisha / JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure SO Production Committee
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”