We’ll never tire of saying that the Apple Watch is the perfect complement to your iPhone, due to its perfect sync. One of the functions of the star is the ability to select custom responses in applications such as iMessage or Mail, although we will also see a third-party alternative such as Telegram, Do you want to know how he does it? Staying in this article are the tricks that are always good to know.
Before we go into explaining how you can create default messages on the Apple Watch, it is important to stress that both devices must be in The latest version and on the same OS version.
Default responses, a major feature
much Mail as an iMessage They are native apps from Apple that provide great syncing with your Apple Watch. The process is similar in both the apps, the difference is whether the app will be Mail or iMessages. The process consists of the following steps:
- You open the Watch app on our iPhone.
- Next, go to the My Watch tab.
- Once you are in the Clock app, you have to go to the Mail app and select the default Replies option.
- Several options now appear, which allow us to create predefined responses. To do this, you have to click on Edit in the default response window.
- Various options appear and you can tap on the options of your choice.
You can also add files Custom responses and editing According to our interesting stuff you can add Emojis and even Stikcer. The process consists of 4 steps.
- Click Edit and a menu will appear with a red button in case you want to delete a default message.
- If the answer satisfied you, click on it and click Edit.
- You write the answer you want to get from your hypothetical answers.
- You press OK.
with third party applications
We can also define default responses from Third party applications. Specifically, we refer to an application cable, One of the most important applications in the world (courtesy of WhatsApp) and it has more and more users.
Telegram, unlike many apps, can be installed as a native app on WatchOS. We will describe the steps below.
- Go to the Telegram app on your Apple Watch and find the Default Replies section.
- Once in, you can perform the same procedure you did in both the Mail app and the iMessages app. However, the difference is that Telegram doesn’t allow you to add more answers than there are, although you do have eight possible answers that give you flexibility for almost any situation.
Finally, it’s important to remember that Smart Replies allow you to create a response settlement So you can quickly and more efficiently select the reply you want to send in your default reply.
In conclusion, hypothetical answers open up the possibility of addition default messages on our Apple Watch, And that we can reply to messages without having to take our iPhone out of our pockets. I hope that little by little there will be more applications that allow you to use this interesting function.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”