Developments continue in the announced “Metaverse”, a virtual environment where users can interact through the use of avatars, so it is now possible to find out through settings The WhatsApp It’s now possible to create an avatar to share with your contacts as a sticker or profile picture, something Depor will then show you. Take note.
Avatar for The WhatsApp The graphical representation of the users will be in the “Metaverse”, that is, as if it were “their definition”. So we recommend creating one as soon as possible so that your friends, family or co-workers get used to your new look or feel.
According to the information provided by the WabetaInfo technology portal, in version 18.104.22.168 of WhatsApp Beta for Android users it is already possible to design 3D images, in this way you will create a new pack of stickers and even choose one of them to use as a profile picture.
Guide to create 3D avatars in WhatsApp
- First, you need to download the version WhatsApp betaDon’t worry we’ll teach you how to do it later.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots icon present in the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, enter “Settings”.
- Here you will see a new section called “Avatar”, tap on it.
- A window will open with the title “Your avatar is being updated”, click on the “Netx” button.
- Finally, follow the steps to create your stickers, you can even modify them if you don’t like them.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- Enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and click on the “Beta Tester” option. If you don’t see it, access this Link to go straight.
- Now, click on the Be Verified button.
Why can’t you see the last WHATSAPP connection time
- There are several reasons why you can’t see the last connection time of The WhatsApp from your partner
- One of them is that he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that, you have to go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all recent connection times.
- Another reason is that he did not schedule your appointment on WhatsApp.
- Just tell him to register your number and you are good to go.
- Also, this person may have removed you from their contacts.
- As a last resort, he may have blocked you or switched phones.
- Always remember to keep in touch with him to avoid bad times.
- Use this WhatsApp trick only as long as you know the real reasons for hiding the last connection time.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we offer below.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”