Samsung collaborates with Netflix to bring premium style and innovative technology to Emily’s second season in Paris
This collaboration combines Parisian elegance with the latest innovations and Samsung devices
Samsung Electronics Co. announced. Ltd today announced the latest step in its collaboration with streaming giant Netflix to announce the launch of the second season of their hit series, Emily in Paris, produced by MTV Entertainment Studios. The Emmy-nominated show, famous for its tribute to the distinctly Parisian style of the 21st century, has teamed up with Samsung to showcase top-notch technology to fans of the series.
In the first season, the fantastic setting and perfect Parisian characters allowed viewers to get acquainted with French style and culture, being an essential part of the series’ success. This sense of freedom was created and reinforced by the world-class cast, including the titular character of Sylvie Grato. Played by Samsung Ambassador, Philippines Leroy Beaulieu, Sylvie is the main protagonist, Emily, and CEO of luxury marketing agency Savoir. Sylvie’s character stands out for her authoritative role with style: brilliant at her job, strong, domineering and effortlessly graceful, she became one of the most popular and likable characters in the show’s first season. In Season 2, to make sure she stays ahead of her personal and professional life, Sylvie opts for the sleek and smart Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G to keep Emily and the rest of the agency in check.
But selfies aren’t the only ones to benefit from the style and charm of the Galaxy Z Flip 5G. For the launch of the second season, Samsung and Netflix will bring the most famous style and the most innovative technology to fans Emily in Paris through an integrated campaign. With offline ads, social and influencer content, and a TikTok filter that offers a new way to enjoy the series, through the lens of the iconic Galaxy Z Flip 5G. The filter will allow fans to “flip the text” and become the star of their own cartoon poster of Emily in Paris. The impressive Galaxy Z Flip 5G will open up to the user, putting it ahead of the legendary Eiffel Tower. TikTok users* can test the impact of Flip the Script TikTok on the platform starting December 28.
Benjamin Brown, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Europe “At Samsung, we are always at the forefront of creativity and innovation. We’re excited to partner with Netflix for the second season of one of its biggest series, Emily in Paris, and see a selfie wearing the iconic Galaxy Z Flip 5G that perfectly matches the device’s personality. We look forward to further developing this collaboration in the future.”
Samsung’s latest range of cutting edge products will push the boundaries of innovation for Emilie fans in Paris, showcasing the brand’s ability to combine style, innovation and craftsmanship. Some of the Samsung products are:
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G: An innovative and premium flip phone developed for fashionistas, and multi-taskers who want to easily switch between taking the perfect selfie, sending emails or catching up on the latest episode of their favorite series.
- Galaxy Watch 3: A modern and practical wearable device that allows you to track all your wellness metrics with a flick of your wrist, turning your everyday walk into a dazzling viewing platform.
- The Surf:A one-of-a-kind TV that combines the iconic Bouroullec Brothers design with the best in QLED technology to turn every show or movie into the ultimate viewing experience, as if you were walking into a D’Orsay Museum.
- siro: Revolutionary TV The Sero is a world-leading design, which allows you to seamlessly switch between landscape and portrait content to easily view Netflix and social content on your mobile phone.
- Detailed cube: A compact, multifunctional cooling solution that can be easily placed anywhere in the home, keeping everything from wine to cosmetics fresher for longer.
- Detailed fridge freezer: A modular refrigerator solution that allows you to welcome customization and innovative technology into the home.
The second season of Emily in Paris It will be available on Netflix on December 22nd.
*The TikTok filter will be available in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain from December 28, 2021 to February 26, 2022.
Sobre Netflix, Inc.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service, with more than 209 million paying members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films in a variety of genres and languages. Members can watch anything they want, anytime, anywhere, on any screen connected to the Internet. Members can replay, pause, and resume the show, all without ads or obligations.
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”