I wrote in trends he
Are you looking for Champa? If so, you should know that many countries have launched calls to fill vacancies with attractive salaries, and among these countries is the United Kingdom, a country through its embassy in Mexico Advertise available jobs with salaries of more than 70,000 pesos per month.
It should be noted that vacancies have been announced through the official job page. The positions will be developed at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) in Mexico City. So if you want to apply, here we leave you all the necessary requirements for each vacancy.
Vacancies and requirements
Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy Officer
The goal is to play a role in the work of the diplomatic network To address climate change, support the energy transition and promote sustainable infrastructure as engines of green growth. The type of job is permanent with a 38-hour work week and a salary of 46,097 pesos per month. The requirements are the following:
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Minimum 3 years of experience working for an organization in a related field such as national or local governments or international agencies, preferably in energy and infrastructure
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Standard computer literacy
- Experience managing programs and training in a field such as climate and energy sciences, infrastructure or international relations
Latin America Regional Coordinator for Energy, Climate and Environment
The person concerned must address climate change, referring to COP26. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the Latin America region. Job Type Temporary, full day of 38 hours per week and salary of 71,950 pesos per month. The requirements are the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (climate science, energy or environment, political science, economics, international relations, etc.); Master’s degree highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the political and regulatory landscapes of climate, energy and environment in Latin America.
- At least 5+ years of experience working for an organization in a related field.
- High-level experience in advocacy and political engagement, with the ability to positively engage political thinkers and senior politicians on climate change issues and gain commitment to action.
- Ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Experience of working in an international context with multicultural environments.
- Working knowledge of IT, including Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in both English and Spanish. desirable Portuguese.
I work as a program manager
The selected individual will work with the Embassy Development Advisor to oversee activities such as program design, contracting, procurement, due diligence assessments, reporting, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).The position is temporary for a full day of 38 hours per month and a salary of 71,950 pesos per month. The requirements are the following:
- English and Spanish; desirable Portuguese.
- Masters in areas such as international development, gender and inclusion, and inclusive economic development; Work in the UK or other governments in a program role
- Experience leading development projects.
- At least 5 years of experience working for an organization in a related or international field.
- You have important knowledge about development issues in Mexico such as poverty reduction, gender equality and inclusion, and inclusive economic development, among others.
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”