No doubt Pokemon GO It is one of the most popular Android and iOS mobile games. In 2020, despite the pandemic situation, it was among the games that generated the most money. This is because it is always updated with new content.
In August this year, the Community Day event will be held again. Basically, it’s a day when players take to the streets to catch special Pokemon.
Date, time and more details for Community Day in August 2021
Usually, Niantic allows Community Day only for a few hours on a given day; However, the August release will last an entire weekend. These are the event start and end dates.
- Start: August 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- End: Monday, August 16 at 1 p.m.
In addition to the extended hours, Niantic has offered time-varying bonuses. These are some of the changes to the mobile address.
- More wild Eves will appear! With a bit of luck, you can find its altered version.
- Take snapshots during Community Day if you want to be surprised!
- For $1.00 (or the equivalent in local currency), you get access to an exclusive Eevee Whatever You Want To Be Community Day Special Investigation Story.
- Stay alert and alert as we will inform you when your private investigation tickets go on sale what you want! Tickets are non-refundable (status is subject to current law and the exclusions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this private quest will not include an in-game badge.
- The eggs will require a quarter of the distance to hatch.
- Incense that is activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Bait units will be activated during the event and will last three hours.
Eevee evolutions also have special abilities. Remember that you can only access the unique move when you evolve it during the event time.
- Vaporion: burn
- jolteon: electric cannon
- Flareon: brute force
- espon: shadow ball
- amberion: Psychological
- Levion: repeated
- GLACION: water pulsation
- Silvion: Psychoload
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”