List of recordings for Friday, February 11, 2022 for the Prensa Latina Radio Service (PLRadio), which you can order through www.radio.prensa-latina.cu and by phone: 3494 7838 7838 3508 and blackboard 7838 3496 to 99 and 7838 3500 to 03, from Havana .
* Daily news
* Live from Cuba
* Overview of Latin America
* Facts and events in the United States
* Daily exercise
* Scientific overview
As they appear in the programming from the scene:
Recommended by Editor: They put together an initiative to punish crimes against peace in Colombia. Written by Odalis Troya in Bogota.
Exclusive: Cuba bets on expanding tourism ties at EMITT 2022. By Odette Diaz in Istanbul.
The UK plans to eliminate the isolation of people with Covid-19. Written by Nestor Marin from London.
Cambodia will celebrate Khmer New Year in April. Written by Alberto Salazar in Hanoi.
* Global Orbit: The Palestinian Central Council suspends the agreements with Israel. Written by Roberto Castellanos from Cairo.
* Reporters: Vietnam welcomes members of the women’s soccer team, champions. Written by Alberto Salazar in Hanoi.
* Specials: NotiCaribe
Show PLRadio We also offer the following thematic programmes:
*Women’s World: Caricom congratulated Granada on its 48-year independence, the zero-usury program will ensure the empowerment of women in Nicaragua, as well as the mirror-facing sections and star advice.
* Behind the film: Goias returns cinema to Spain with a great vision
* Travel around the world: skiing and cycling in the Swiss Alps attract tourists
* Literary presentation: Spain participates in the celebrations of the centenary of Pasolini. Nicolás Guillén Symposium Calls for Dialogue on Race and Nation
Weekly summaries also appear on our website:
* A cultural and scientific overview
*seven days sport
* In three minutes
Prensa Latina Radio Service.
ACL / nmr
“Hardcore web nerd. Twitteraholic. Analyst. Reader. Coffee guru. Travel ninja. Amateur troublemaker. Zombie geek.”