By: Reymundo Salao
ON April 6, 2017, Guimbal, Iloilo will once again shine with the glitter of the cinematic projection lights as it holds the 13th Bantayan Film Festival.
This is the longest running film festival in Western Visayas.
With the firm support of the Local Government Unit, the festival was able to hold on to 13 years of celebrating cinema in the municipality of Guimbal.
This festival will include the following films:
- Kreative Shots’ “Luwas” directed by Timay Villarta and Gian Genoveza
- Bkya Productions’ “Duag kang Hangaway” directed by Mark Joseph Perez and Juvine Lacorte Gazar
- Lente Productions’ “Panagu-ay” directed by Audy Guerrero
- “Aga sa Kagab-ihon” directed by Arnold Casas, “Si Baste kag mga Amigo Gamay” directed by Joebert Casas
- “Tugon” directed by Margie Bisnar
- “Fudang” directed by Lyle Sidney Gayoba
- “Saydem” directed by Louis Gargarita
- “Pingas nga mga Handum” directed by Regie Geriane
- Redhaus Productions’ “Daw Uran” directed by Skim Guevarra
- Seabreeza Productions’ “Prope Mortem” directed by Eden G. Gilpo, and many others.
The 13th Bantayan Film Festival will be held on Thursday April 6, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Guimbal Amphitheater.