Are you one of those people who use Whatsapp plus For everyone? Modified app for The WhatsApp It has multiple functions. With it, you can not only change the color of your chats, but also hide the famous “writing”. What is the official and original version of the APK? Here we tell you.
How to install the APK of WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone
- The first thing you should do is uninstall the regular WhatsApp from your cell phone.
- Remember that WhatsApp Plus does not work if you have the Meta app.
- We recommend backing up your chats before deleting them.
- When done, just download the WhatsApp Plus APK.
- You can find the links below.
- When done, you must give them the corresponding permissions of your cell phone to access your contact list.
- Put your number and verification code in WhatsApp Plus.
- When you enter, you will be able to chat with all your friends without any problem.
The official versions of the updated WhatsApp Plus APK
- WhatsApp Plus AlexMods V17: Link
- Yessimods Whatsapp Plus V22.00: Link
- WhatsApp Plus Abo2Sadam V11.20: Link
- WhatsApp Plus Heymods 21.10: Link
Disadvantages of using WhatsApp Plus APK
Although WhatsApp Plus is quite a modified app, sometimes it tends to crash or some features are incomplete. In the same way, you can be exposed to a possible ban or suspension of the account by WhatsApp de Meta.
Another reason why you should be very careful when using WhatsApp Plus is that you don’t have end-to-end encryption, so your account can be seen by third parties.
What can be done with WhatsApp Plus?
This app is a modified version of the original WhatsApp and was developed in 2012 by Spanish programmer Rafalense. The application is mainly developed for greater customization of the software and many other improvements which you will learn about below.
Like the original, WhatsApp Plus allows users to chat and send photos, emojis, videos, documents, and files, but it also has features not found in the official version such as changing the color of chats and the interface.
Another advantage is that you can use two accounts at the same time in WhatsApp Plus, something that cannot be done in the original app. In addition, you can customize your account by adding more privacy by choosing which contacts you don’t want to see online and even change the “last contact” time.
Guide to update your contact list in WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- If you are using an external contacts app that comes with it by default, also check that it does not have updates.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the “Contacts” icon located in the lower right corner.
- A new window will appear with all your contacts.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”