the insect It is an insect whose scientific name is Climex lectularius. They live in moist, warm places, like our mattresses or in the armchairs we have at home. It is necessary to remove this Epidemic Because, depending on the species, it can cause disease if we are bitten. Fortunately there is a file Chase natural and economic that can help us in this task.
bite a member of this Epidemic It can cause huge rashes on the skin, as well as diseases such as hepatitis. Therefore, it is essential to combat bed bugs as soon as you see them. This lotion would be suitable for armchairs or sofas, but also for the mattress on the bed.
Natural repellent to eliminate bed bugs from chairs
- Lavender essential oil
- 100 grams of lavender flowers
- 200 ml of water
- Liquid dish soap
- The first step to making a natural insect repellent is to put the water into a pot and take it to the stove. Put the fire on a medium level and wait for the liquid to come to a boil.
- When the water is ready, add the lavender flowers and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, remove from heat and leave to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- After the time has passed, add 30 drops of lavender essential oil and pour the liquid soap into a spray bottle.
Once you set up your Natural repellentyou can apply it to kick everyone out insect To see yourself in armchairs, as well as in your bed. To get started, you should remove all the items on your mattress or couch and then wash them as you normally would. When it’s ready, spray it all over the surface, including the edges, since Epidemic They tend to stay in the darkest corners.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”