Luis Miguel in Mexico: You need this Santander credit card to pre-sell VIP tickets
We are just a few days away from the start of ticket sales for Luis Miguel’s concerts and with this credit card you will have access to the special pre-sale; We tell you the details
Just a few days ago Luis Miguel has revealed all the details regarding the 2023 Toursuch as a list of cities where you will be presenting your show and all about ticket sales.
“El Sol de México” will be presented in the countries of South America in the form Argentina and Chileand he will, too United State In big cities like New York, Las Vegas and Miamiin addition to the Republic of Mexico, where it will include the three most important entities Mexico City, Monterrey and Guadalajara.
Tickets will be sold in advance using Santander credit cards, which will have a special sale on May 15th for all users who have a special plastic.
Santander VIP Presale
Here we tell you which cards you should be invited to this special ticket sale:
- Santander World Elite
- Unlimited black
- Platinum Party Rewards
- Visa Infinite, Legacy
- Aeromexico Platinum
- Air Mexico Infinite
- Santander Prisal
It will be before Santander On the 16th and 17th of May Since you can purchase your tickets with any bank credit card, it does not apply to debit cards.
Finally, tickets will be on sale to the public from May 18th.
Tickets will be available through the official website “El Sol de México”: luismigueloficial.com.
Luis Miguel’s tour of Mexico
- Monterrey, Nov. 15 – Arena MTY
- CDMX, Nov. 21 – Arena CDMX
- CDMX, Nov. 22 – Arena CDMX
- CDMX, Nov. 24 – Arena CDMX
- Queretaro, November 30 – Corregidora Stadium
- Aguascalientes, December 2 – Victoria Stadium
- San Luis Potosi, December 4 – Alfonso Lastras Stadium
- Lyon, December 6 – Braavos baseball stadium
- Puebla, December 8 – Exhibitors Center
- OAXACA, DECEMBER 10 – Albrijes Stadium
- Veracruz, December 12 – Beto Avila Stadium
- Morelia, Dec. 15 – Baseball Field
- Guadalajara, December 17 – Jalisco Stadium
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”