ROXAS CITY, Capiz – Twelve persons were hurt after a roll on-roll off (RORO) bus fell off a bridge morning of Feb 10, 2019 at Sitio Agtabuan, Barangay Bula in Mambusao, Capiz.
The victims are:
- bus driver Arian Dumapil 29, of Commonwealth, Quezon City;
- bus conductor Joel Zombito of Estancia, Iloilo;
- Redford Nim of Barangay Cagay, Roxas City;
- Czyrun Vacal of Lobo-Lobo, Rizal;
- Arjay Guevarra of Sta. Cruz, Laguna;
- John Carlo Bagatilla of Bago City, Negros Occidental;
- John Leo Pulupot of Oriental Mindoro;
- Grace Linette Valentino of Barangay Mianay, Sigma, Capiz;
- Roel Encelina of Bacolod City;
- George Suarez of Sta. Barbara, Iloilo;
- Eugene Javier of Negros Occidental; and
- Annaliza Ambala of Barangay Mianay, Sigma, Capiz.
The bus was on its way from Batangas to Palawan when the driver lost control of the bus while passing through the bridge.