Famitsu He has already posted eEstimated sales of physical video games and consoles in Japan during the week from March 29 to April 4, A period he dominated again Monster Hunter Rise s Nintendo Switchlike him Ranking of the previous week.
Monster Hunter Rise It was the best selling game with over 277,000 units making it an add-on game A total of 1,579,736 copies since its launch. This data is noteworthy because it means that you sold more copies than you sold Monster Hunter: The World It sold out in its first two weeks on PS4, since the previous release of the Capcom saga Placement of 1,573,686 units in the same period.
Below you can see Complete list Some of the best-selling physical video games in Japan during the week from March 29 to April 4:
- [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise (Capcom. 03/26/21) 277.604 (1.579.736)
- [NSW] Super Mario 3D World + Bowser Fury (Nintendo. 02/12/21) 27,833 (620,516)
- [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa. Heisei. Reiwa mo Teiban! (Konami 11/19/20) 16,289 (2,088,585)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo. 04/28/17) 12.079 (3.763.673)
- [NSW] Ring fit for adventure (Nintendo. 10/18/19) 11.722 (2.491.295)
- [NSW] Maine Craft (Microsoft. 06/21/18) 10.253 (1.882.992)
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo. 03/20/20) 9653 (6,720,514)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo. 12/07/18) 9270 (4.228.209)
- [PS4] Outriders (Square Enix. 04/01/21) 6596 (Nuevo)
- [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo. 07/21/17) 6027 (3.831.996)
For devices, The best selling console of the week was the Nintendo Switch again With a total of 135,076 units between its two models, it is followed by the PS5 with 20,755 plus sales of the regular and digital versions. Xbox Series X / S sold 159 units last week. to me Jimatsu, keyboard Next generation They still have it Inventory problems And japen.
Significantly The PS4 Pro no longer appears in this week’s ranking After Sony announced Cessation of production in Japan. An upgraded Sony console It finished its cycle with a total of 1,575,723 units sold. Over the past week, the PS4 sold 1,591 units, as you can see in the Complete list The best selling gaming consoles in Japan during the week from March 29 to April 4 are available below:
- Switch 72.184 (15.630.549)
- Switch Light 62.892 (3.589.875)
- PlayStation 5 16.459 (501.935)
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition 4296 (99.031)
- PlayStation 4 1591 (7.776.647)
- New 2DS LL (including 2DS) 752 (1.160.876)
- Xbox Series X 122 (30.758)
- Xbox Series S 37 (9410)
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”