You may be wondering if Is it safe to install whatsapp plusIf you are interested in the world of WhatsApp Mods. The truth is that there is no definitive answer, so we will give you a series of arguments that will make you want or not to use this client in your conversations. Of course, this is not advice about using your phone, but an analysis about that specific app.
But before we go ahead, it is necessary to clarify some necessary terms so that you can understand what this tool is, if you have not yet immersed yourself in the world of whatsapp mod.
What are WhatsApp statuses?
The Mods are not exclusive to WhatsAppIn fact, there are a lot of them dedicated to modifying different apps and even games. Mods in games are responsible for changing the original characters, creating new ones, making customizations, adding some objects and other additional features. Something similar is happening with WhatsApp Mods, since then Modify the various features of the application Messaging.
In general, we can note that a file Mods were not designed by the original app developers themselvesor the creators of the game, this means that the modifications and changes made to the initial application are not official.
Download GBWhatsApp, the successor to WhatsApp Plus
In fact, there is nothing included in these unofficial apps and apps in the official version, which means that every mod you use will need its own updates and you will have to install them outside of the App Store.
When we look closely at WhatsApp Mods, such as WhatsApp Plus, we can see that in Most cases are modifications that do not completely change the original application. But, it is also necessary to point out that many of the features that have been incorporated are not carefully implemented and that is the main reason for the failure of these casual clients.
In case WhatsApp Plus, this is one of the leading modes. It arrived in 2012 and has since been updated and working, although that doesn’t mean it’s safe.
Below we will talk about the main functions related to security and privacy that it can offer you whatsappplus.
Privacy in your profile and in your read receipt
One of the main inconveniences that arise when we talk through WhatsApp is that many people do not feel comfortable to get a read confirmation, but do not receive an immediate response. Liked and hated blue check has been an issue that has been resolved with WhatsApp Plus, ensuring you get more privacy.
He achieved this status Remove the second check when reading a message, that way the other person won’t have a chance to know if you received it, or if you read it. For this you need to make some adjustments within the privacy section of the app, it will also allow you to block certain contacts so that they cannot see your profile picture.
Among the other privacy options that WhatsApp Plus offers is that You can remove the function that indicates that you are connected to the Internet For some people, you can speak softly in any conversation, without other contacts realizing that you are online at that moment.
Cancel and delete chats
Among the other functions that WhatsApp Plus offers you are those Allows you to delete and cancel conversations In cases where you have sent a message by ‘error’.
Sure, this is something the official version of Messaging allows you to do; However, with the Plus version there will be no trace of sending this message, ie The notification will not appear that you deleted an item From the conversation and this is the real advantage.
WhatsApp Plus: flaws and security flaws
So far we have told you that WhatsApp Plus is a good alternative for some aspects in terms of privacy, but the truth is that it is not a perfect and completely secure tool, in fact you may be more exposed than you think.
- Among the flaws and security flaws that you may have with this application is that Third-party information will also be at risk It is your responsibility. As all the conversations you have with others and everything they share with you will make your contacts exposed as if you were in this app; From chats, files, personal data, photos, phone numbers, and more.
- Similarly, one of the biggest security issues that appears in WhatsApp Plus is that No end-to-end encryption, is a security method not available on this client. WhatsApp encryption protocols are disabled because it is an illegal version of the platform and the official app is in no way responsible for the risks you may take when using this illegal service.
- You may be banned. If WhatsApp security services detect that you are using any of these modes, especially WhatsApp Plus, It may be a reason to ban your account on the platform. At first, it may be temporary and then permanent, which limits that you can get another record of this number in IM.
finally too You should forget about WhatsApp updatesBecause as mentioned earlier, WhatsApp Plus has its own annual refresh rate and has nothing to do with the official app, which means you can let new functions come in the real version.
How to download and install WhatsApp Plus
If you still want to try WhatsApp Plus after reading this, we explain the The procedure so you can have it on your mobile phone. The first thing is to know that it is an APK file and you will not find it in the Google Play Store.
- Before installing it, you have to go to your mobile settings and then go to the Security section
- After that, activate Install Unknown Sources Option Then press OK. On mobile phones with updated versions of Android, The system itself will ask you the question when you install it.
- Now it remains only to execute the APK file you downloaded.
- In case you want to uninstall the app, You should go to settings, then enter applications, select WhatsApp Plus And click on the Uninstall menu.
Now we will give you access to the WhatsApp Plus download link for Android; However, as it is an APK and not a secure application within the App Store, we are not responsible for the file you download. We have made sure that the file does not contain malware despite the fact that some of them are Antivirus detects WhatsApp Plus as a virus.
- Download WhatsApp Plus for Android
How to know when your WhatsApp message has been read
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”