iPhone: The meaning of the blue bubble and the reason for its appearance | Play DEPOR
There are many icons that have the extension iPhoneSince Apple added it so that users know what is happening on their smartphone, be it those well-known blue and orange dots that sometimes appear, the moon icon, the lock, among others. In this sense, you might be very interested in another indicator in particular, which is the blue bubble in the status bar.
This symbol sometimes appears behind the time on top of the mobile device, so you may be wondering why it appears and what its true meaning is. In this sense, Apple’s manual explains in detail why.
According to the company, this event occurs for two reasons, although one of them does not indicate anything harmful, the second reason you probably don’t like it; However, you do not need to worry as you can perform some modifications on your smartphone to fix it without any issues.
In this sense, since then mag We share with you in detail What does blue bubble mean iPhone And why does it sometimes appear in the status bar. Pay attention to directions.
Look: Trick to create ChatGPT app on iPhone without using shortcuts
What does the blue bubble on iPhone mean?
Surely you have seen a blue bubble behind the time on the top bar of your iPhone. One of the first meanings is that your mobile device is using the Screen Mirroring function; That is, it shares your mobile screen with another device, such as your TV.
To do this, you can use apps known as AirPlay to stream videos or mirror your iPhone or iPad screen. If you are using this tool, you will surely notice the blue bubble.
Another option is that the app is actively using your location, so you can make some tweaks to remove permissions for apps that access your location and thus have more privacy.
This means the orange dot on your iPhone
If you see an orange dot located at the top of your iPhone, then surely you have many doubts about its meaning. Here we mention what it is about.
- iPhones have various indicators to inform you of an event in the system, such as an orange dot that means an app is using your device’s microphone.
- With this indication, you will be able to know if the application you are using is listening in on your conversations, so that you can take action regarding your privacy.
- Also, if you see a green dot on your iPhone, it means that an app or tool is using the camera or it could be a combination of camera and microphone.
- With these flags, Apple helps you know if the app you’re using is overriding the permissions you gave it when you downloaded it, so you can take appropriate action.
- Keep in mind that apps should only access your camera and microphone when you actually need them to perform an action. For example, record a voice, make a call, among others.
What does the green dot mean on your iPhone?
- The green dot will appear, if your cell phone has a notch, at the corner of the notch.
- If your device has the dynamic island, the green dot will appear right in the middle of the slot.
- The orange dot is associated with an app that can access your microphone.
- While a green dot means that an app is accessing the camera.
- This way you will be informed about the uses that you make on your iPhone.
- If you don’t see any colored dots, that means the app can’t access anything strange.
Why does SOS appear on my iPhone?
If you notice that the SOS icon appears in the status bar of your smartphone, specifically in the upper right corner if you have an iPhone running iOS 16 and on the left side if you have an earlier version, don’t worry, this happening does not mean that you are in danger.
- Apple set up this code to let its users know that something is wrong with their network, which means that you won’t be able to make or receive phone calls like you normally would.
- However, you have the option of making emergency calls, be it ambulances, firefighters, police or a specialized emergency center, so you can be sure that you will get help at crucial moments.
- Although this is the main reason why SOS appears on iPhone, there are other reasons, such as the SIM card in your mobile phone has changed networks or is not inserted properly. However, it can also mean that this card is no longer working.
- This icon will disappear from your iPhone if you go into a coverage area, so you’ll be able to make phone calls again without any issues.
Why do I get a black bar on my iPhone?
There are many indicators on iPhone to let users know what action is happening on their device. In this case, if you see a black bar in the address box in Safari, it indicates that private browsing has been activated.
This function allows you to keep your browsing data incognito, so the websites you visit will not be saved or shared with your other devices. In turn, Safari will not remember web pages or show up in your search history.
In this sense, when this mode is activated, the Safari address bar turns a dark color, as opposed to the classic gray or white that can often be seen.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”