iPhone: The iOS Mail Privacy Trick | cell phone | Email | nda | nnni | sports game
When opening a file e-mail from the app E-mail, you may be asked to download some information before you can read the full message. When this happens, the person who sent you the email can know your location without your knowledge.
In the face of this worrying situation, manzana Establish a strict system for users Iphone And the iPad greatly protects your privacy when opening an email from the app E-mail.
in magIn ., we explain what you need to do to activate this setting iOS And they have no difficulty in operation.
Steps to Turn on Mail Privacy Protection on iPhone
- From your mobile phone menu, open Settings.
- Under Options choose Mail.
- Now, you have to select the option privacy protection.
- Finally, you just have to click Protection of activity in the mail And ready.
So you can activate Mail Privacy Protection for Mac
- The first thing you need to do is open Mail on your computer.
- In the menu pane, click Preferences.
- Once done, select the option Privacy.
- Finally, you will have to press Protection of activity in the mail.
This way, all emails that arrive in the Mail app will be opened first by Apple’s servers, thus protecting your privacy.
What is the small gap next to your iPhone cameras
- Since the iPhone 12, Apple has added a triple camera to its Pro and Pro Max versions, being an ultra-wide angle, a standard and a telephoto lens.
- But to this is added a small hole. This is lidar technology.
- This small aperture improves not only the illumination of your Apple Station, but it also reflects a more detailed depth-field.
- Even if you use the iPhone’s cinematic mode, you’ll notice that it does a better job of blurring the background and improving the appearance of objects in the foreground.
- It should be noted that if this lens is dirty, there may be some slowness in detecting objects. That’s why we always recommend that you keep it clean.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”