iPhone: So you can send messages to WhatsApp without adding contacts | Play DEPOR
The WhatsApp It is considered one of the most popular messaging applications today, because it contains several options to improve the user experience, such as the status of sending messages to third parties without adding them to the contact list of iPhone.
In this way, you will be able to send messages to third parties and thus free up space in your contact list with temporary numbers. Likewise, you will have the option to protect your privacy, as the other person will not be able to know your personal information such as statuses, profile picture, and others.
It should be noted that basically this trick is to contact people with whom you are going to communicate only once, otherwise you will have to add them to your mobile phone book. To implement this method, in sports We offer you a series of simple steps.
Look: WhatsApp: Reasons why you can’t see the profile picture of certain contacts
How to send messages to WhatsApp without adding contacts
We share an easy way to send a message on WhatsApp from your iPhone without having to add the number to your contact list. Take note.
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom, click on the “Chats” section.
- Next, go to the upper right corner and click on the magnifying glass icon to search for a contact.
- Now, type the phone number of the person you want to send a message to in the search field.
- Immediately, an option will appear at the bottom that says “Send a message” next to the person’s phone number.
- Click on the “Send a message” option.
- Then, you can send a message to the person without adding them to your contact list.
Keep in mind that if you want this person to be available in your WhatsApp contact list for future conversations, you will need to add them to your iPhone calendar.
What to do if you did not receive the verification code from WhatsApp?
- Verify that the entered number is correct: WhatsApp automatically validates your number, so check if you entered the numbers correctly, otherwise the code will never arrive and you may have registered someone else’s number.
- Wrong SIM card inserted: Check your operator’s network, if you don’t get the full signal, there may be a coverage problem, otherwise if an X (x) icon appears instead of the signal, then your SIM card has been inserted incorrectly, to check or call with your number or try calling other people.
- Choose the call, not the SMS: If everything is fine and you have not received the verification code yet, change the option to send by message and choose the phone call. When they call you, you have to type in the code and enter it manually to register your WhatsApp account.
- Unstable internet connection: It sounds obvious, but remember that WhatsApp requires an internet connection to work, so check if there are problems with your home WiFi or if you’re out of mobile data.
Reasons why you cannot see the profile picture on WhatsApp
There are many reasons why you might not see a contact’s profile picture on WhatsApp, whether you have an iPhone or an Android. Here are some of the more common causes:
- The contact has not set a profile picture: It is possible that the contact has not set a profile picture on WhatsApp, so you will not see any profile picture.
- The contact has set their profile picture privacy: The person may have set their profile picture private so that only members of their contact list can see it. In this case, if you are not in it, you will not be able to see this content.
- Connection issues: Sometimes, a lack of a stable connection or network issues can prevent you from seeing a contact’s profile picture. In this case, you can try to close and reopen WhatsApp or check your WiFi status.
- technical problems: Sometimes, there are technical issues with the WhatsApp application or the mobile phone itself, which prevents the contact’s profile picture from being displayed. In this case, try to update the WhatsApp app or restart your device.
Keep in mind that the contact has not necessarily blocked you, as other factors may occur that do not allow you to view their profile picture.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”