iPhone: Guide to Remove iOS Beta | Play DEPOR
Apple released the version iOS 16.5 beta 3 recently on a beta basis, so it’s not in its final stage yet. As it is known, this patch will reveal the new features that the iPhone will bring and you may have downloaded them if you have an Apple developer profile.
Now, you may have installed a iPhone some beta builds of iOS to test some new features in advance; However, being a beta update, it contains bugs and glitches that will be fixed in future patches.
If this is your case and you no longer want to have problems using your iPhone, you can uninstall a beta and go back to the latest official system, so you can use your mobile phone as you normally would. in sportsWe show you step by step that you must follow.
How to uninstall an iOS beta on iPhone
If you regret using iOS beta mode, don’t worry, there is an easy way to remove it and go back to the official version.
- First, you’ll need to exit the iOS beta program.
- To do this, go to Settings and tap General.
- Select “VPN & Device Management” and go to your trial profile.
- Tap on Delete Profile and restart your iPhone.
- Now, you will have to delete the beta version already installed on your mobile phone.
- In this case, you will need to reset your iPhone. Make sure to make a backup first.
- Once done, connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Activate Recovery Mode on your iPhone. This will depend on which model you have.
- Most often, the way to access this mode is to press and release the “+” and “-” volume buttons, respectively.
- After that, hold the Side button until the screen goes into Recovery Mode.
- Select the option “Restore” and wait for a few seconds.
- Enter your Apple ID and enter your password.
- The system will immediately install the latest official version of iOS.
- Finally, it restores information only with the previously saved backup.
How to add a digital signature on your iPhone
If you want to get your signature digitally on iPhone to put it on any document that needs to be attached, we will explain how to achieve it.
- First, open a compatible app to add signatures, such as Notes.
- Now, head over to the Marking toolbar.
- Next, tap on the “+” option and select “Signature.”
- Immediately, two modes will appear: “Add a new signature” or “Add an existing signature”.
- To enter a signature you’ve already created, choose the second alternative.
- Then choose the signature and drag it anywhere you want.
- Click “OK” and that’s it, the changes will be saved.
You can use this mode to save time every time you need to enter your signature, especially if you can’t draw directly on the iPhone.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”