iOS 16 takes care of keeping your iPhone wallpaper “fresh” with this function
With all the news coming from WWDC and thanks to iOS 16 Now we can Lock screen customization From our iPhone only to our average. This also includes the ability to configure different wallpapers, and one of the options is Regularly change wallpaper automatically.
New wallpaper every now and then or click
It is quite common that we want to change the wallpaper of our iPhone relatively frequently. Being one of the most popular items in our phone, this change It gives it a completely different atmosphere in a very simple way. Even before iOS 16, we had to Use a shortcut to make the change Or do it manually, now the situation has changed so we can do that.
- We open our iPhone.
- We press and hold on the lock screen.
- We touch the blue “+” at the bottom right.
- At the top we select + random images *.
- We activate or deactivate the insertion of images PeopleAnd the temper nature also urban landscape.
- in Frequency change choose between influentialAnd the when activatedAnd the courier also every day.
- We choose Use featured photos To allow the system to be identified by us or Manually select photos If we want to set our own options. In this case we touch Add at the end.
- We are in touch Good.
Maher. Depending on the frequency we have chosen, we will see how a file Our iPhone wallpaper changes automatically. The most interesting resource to give our iPhone a new look automatically. And all thanks to iOS 16.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”