Ionasu Shrine in Zelda: Kingdom’s Tears
Location and solution of the Io’nasaw Shrine, one of the Lanayru Swamp and Necluda western shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Among the 152 shrines you can complete in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, we find Ionasu Shrineone of 9 shrines From the Lanayru Swamp District and west of Necluda. Here we will explain how to get to the sanctuary and what you need to do to complete it.
Location and how to get to Io’nasaw Temple
- Coordinates: 1742, 0017, 0025
The entrance to this shelter is in the area Northeast area, in Mercy Island from the swamp. It shouldn’t cost you much to access it.
How to complete Eunasso Shrine
The Io’nasaw Sanctuary provides us Puzzle challenge Under the title Deep drive. In this case, we will have to pass a total 3 rooms Using Ultrahand’s ability to Hit a series of targets With some yellow balls.
When you enter this shelter, you will come across the first room in which there is a file Divide with watera floating yellow balland in the upper part a Great goal.
the The solution is simpleYou have to hit the target with the ball.
- So, Catch the ball with Ultrahand.
- Dunk the ball In the water to the bottom, just under the target.
- then Drop the ball until it takes off.
this Target activation So the barred door opened.
in it Corridor on the way to room 2In addition to the enemy golem, look at the containing section Leave the water on your left. If you’re using Ultramano, you’ll be able to Take out the secret box From the sanctuary that sank here.
Now go to Room 2 and you will find a file A very similar puzzle the previous. The solution in this case is also very similar, but it can be solved using yellow table What would you see floating in the water? Put the table in portrait orientationDip it in the water, then release it. I will shoot at the target Activate it to open the barred door.
in the last area, Room 3You have to find a way Get on an elevated platform To avoid the fence separating you from the final altar.
There are obviously several ways forward here, however worked with us the next:
- Place the yellow board near the elevator first To be able to jump forward.
- Pick one up now Yellow ball with Ultramano and hndela In the water under the elevator.
- Then release the yellow ball so that it shoots out and Take the elevator.
- When the elevator goes back down, beat him.
- Use the Elevator bounce skill To return to the platform above.
from here Can you reach the highest platform From there all you have to do is jump towards the heart of the sanctuary to finish it off.
Io’nasaw shrine chests and rewards
- Chest 1: it contains Reinforced arch glim. It’s right in the hallway with the golem between room 1 and room 2, and it’s sunk to the bottom of the water to the left.
- Luminous Orb: On the altar at the end of the temple.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”