If you are concerned about the privacy of your home and do not want it to appear on Google Maps, in this post we will explain how to do it.
One of the most useful services that Google has developed is definitely Google Maps, which allows you to Travel and explore all kinds of angles without losing you even Currently using it. In addition, it is also a good option when you want to get somewhere and can’t ask for directions. This is thanks to functions like Street View.
Through this feature, users can see specific streets and places in real time. However, this too It has its negative sideSome people are concerned that their homes are visible through this tool.
That is why we have prepared this post, in which we will tell you what you can do So that your home is not visible on Google Maps. This is a good way to maintain privacy on the Internet.
Steps to black out your home on Google Maps
If you are one of those people who care about their privacy and don’t want to Anyone on the Internet can tell what your house iswhich may cause certain risks. Don’t worry, it is definitely easy to hide your home view, just like checking Which direction are you facing.
To do this, you must follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is access the Google Maps website, although it can also be done from the mobile app.
- Now, you have to search for your home address and see it on Google Maps.
- Next, you click on the hamburger menu (the three vertical lines) located in the upper left corner.
- The next thing is to click the option Report a problem.
- After that, a new page will be displayed in which you have to enter information about the problem.
- Among the options that you will see on the screen, you have to tap My house.
- You should also request that the blur filter be applied to your home.
- In the presented photo, you must determine which of your house.
- You fill in the field with the information and submit it.
Simply Hide your home’s view on Google Maps and keep your privacy.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”