You don’t want anyone to see you The WhatsApp? There are several ways to hide from the application, but today we offer you a simple trick to activate the famous application Stealth mode With which you can further protect your privacy.
How to activate the “invisible mode” in WhatsApp?
- Hide your last connection time: To do this, go to the WhatsApp settings, tap Privacy and select Don’t see the last connection time there.
- Hide “Online”: Under the option to hide the time of the last connection, you can activate the function to remove the connection or “online”.
- Put the name blank: To do this, you have to copy the empty text from the Unicode box. You can access it using this Link. Then go to Profile Information and edit your name. Paste the blank text and you are done.
- Put your information blank: There you will have to do the previous steps to copy the empty text of the link. Then go to Profile Information, click Info and edit it. You will need to paste the emoji.
What are the disadvantages of using WhatsApp Plus?
So why shouldn’t users have this version if it gives you more benefits? For three main reasons: first, as we said before, if they can determine that you are using this program, they can suspend your account forever, although in many cases not detected; Secondly, since it is an APK file, you cannot download it directly from the Android Google Play Store, but from external sites and manually; And third, it is not 100% secure or private because it lacks end-to-end encryption.
How do you put music with lyrics in your WhatsApp statuses?
- The first thing you should know is that you must have a Facebook account.
- Now go to your stories.
- You will need to select a photo or video.
- At that moment, select “Add Music” in your Facebook Stories
- Then you will have to publish it.
- Now just click on the three dots in the top corner and download that story with music.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”