Space Perspective, a manufacturer of aerospace componentsPresented this week Neptune spaceshipa pressurized capsule capable of carrying passengers to the edge of space.
The company indicated that The capsule is now in production on the state-of-the-art Space Perspective campuslocated near NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, Florida (USA).
Through its official website, The company shared images of the design where the luxurious interior of the Netpune capsule was noted, Which features custom ambient lighting, bucket seats, a bar, and a restroom.
(See also: [Video] The Chinese missile that was supposed to land in Bogota ended up (fortunately) elsewhere)
More details about the space capsule for tourists
- The Neptune capsule will be powered by a A high-performance “space balloon” without the need for rocket fuel or gravitational forces.
- The spacecraft will reach an altitude of 30 km above the Earth’s surface. Passengers will be able to see up to 724 km in all directions.
- Its design allows for 360-degree panoramic views in which the curvature of the Earth and the darkness of space are clearly visible.
- Each flight will carry eight passengers and take about six hours from takeoff to landing.
- It has a spherical exterior that adapts to space and provides additional pressure resistance.
- The patented lower spray cone allows for a smooth and safe landing in the contour of the capsule.
- The reflective coating on the windows will keep the sunlight out and keep the interior comfortable and cool.
- Space Perspective is currently accepting reservations for 2025 and beyond, and tickets are $125,000 per person.
picture: space perspective
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”